39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.7K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don Peat ‏@reporterdonpeat 12s12 seconds ago
"I have no problem with it" Rob Ford on carding #TOpoli
Natalie Johnson ‏@NatalieCTV 2m2 minutes ago
Rob Ford says he has no problem with carding; if people have "nothing to hide" there shouldn't be a problem

Wow, he says this despite the fact that much of his base is ethnic minorities who are harassed by the cops. The black people who supported him must be mad now...

Good luck getting support from minority groups now.

Last edited:
Really having a hard time seeing the point of ... Karygiannis. Or how he was ever elected to anything. He's like the cranky old guy down your street who occasionally steps out onto the porch to rant incoherently about something: birds, darn kids playing with their ball, flyers on the doorstep ...
Amazingly he was elected as a (Liberal) federal MP for ages (1988-2014). He was not exactly prominent in Ottawa but was opposed to both abortion and same-sex marriage. Like Mammo it is a mystery as to why he ever got elected....

Mammo got a good one in yesterday during debate on Tory's (ever expanding) motion. In response to Tory's non-answer to his question, when the mayor finally finished his blah-blah-blah and there was silence, Mammo said "are you finished?" and Tory said "yes". Mamms dropped a quick "You sure talk a lot" then immediately went on to his next question.

Thanks for the Mammories!

And why would Ford have a problem with carding? He's never been carded and managed to avoid a subpoena for months. Mayor Law & Order who would have expelled "the criminals" from Toronto (or throw them under a bus). The biggest Hug-A-Thuggers was Ford Nation.

ETA: "Nothing to hide" cuz its all in the ITOs

Last edited:
Mammo got a good one in yesterday during debate on Tory's (ever expanding) motion. In response to Tory's non-answer to his question, when the mayor finally finished his blah-blah-blah and there was silence, Mammo said "are you finished?" and Tory said "yes". Mamms dropped a quick "You sure talk a lot" then immediately went on to his next question.

Mammo got another one in his final question. Tory went on and on and on not answering the question and when he was done, Mammo said 'vote Tory' just before his mic was turned off.

Mammo went on to add 'See, you waste a lot of words. You should be concise, like me. I pack a lot of nonsense into short sentences'.

Mammo got another one in his final question. Tory went on and on and on not answering the question and when he was done, Mammo said 'vote Tory' just before his mic was turned off.

Don't put too much confidence in Mammo. At some point today he'll probably start rolling around on the floor, pretending to be either a raccoon or an lrt--and as he starts choo-chooing around council chambers, everyone else will remember that it's finally time for the adults to call the vote.

Omb

I have a two-part question for the municipal law experts on the forum: Could the decision by City Council to go with the hybrid [sic] option be brought in front of the OMB, and if so on what basis?

(My question assumes that the decision is not rejected by the Province, such as for failing to meet the EA terms of reference, which seems to be a genuine possibility.)

And why would Ford have a problem with carding? He's never been carded and managed to avoid a subpoena for months. Mayor Law & Order who would have expelled "the criminals" from Toronto (or throw them under a bus). The biggest Hug-A-Thuggers was Ford Nation.

ETA: "Nothing to hide" cuz its all in the ITOs

I am thinking more of the fact that black and Caribbean people supported him in droves for years. Ford Nation was always very diverse.

11134110_810611449054388_6504437245828712621_o.jpg

David Rider ‏@dmrider 3s3 seconds ago
No sign of @TorontoRobFord, who was present and resplendent this morning in a red tracksuit, on the council floor.

I guess he can't vote for an option that isn't happening.

Amazingly he was elected as a (Liberal) federal MP for ages (1988-2014). He was not exactly prominent in Ottawa but was opposed to both abortion and same-sex marriage. Like Mammo it is a mystery as to why he ever got elected....

I grew up in his riding and went to high school with his daughter Gina. He never had trouble getting re-elected and with large majorities.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back