News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.8K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure, but wasn't this when Ari Goldkind demanded that Doug Ford apologize from Robs anti-Jewish slurs. Rob looked genuinely surprised he had ever uttered anything anti-Semitic.
In the picture, Rob is probably using his fingers to count the slurs that he normally uses to try and remember if any are anti-Semitic.

Last edited:
Not sure, but wasn't this when Ari Goldkind demanded that Doug Ford apologize from Robs anti-Jewish slurs. Rob looked genuinely surprised he had ever uttered anything anti-Semitic.

I don't think that is a look of surprise; I think it is a look of intense hatred of whomever was speaking or had just spoken.

Yep.

Woman next to Karla could be her sister? No idea about the guy with the glasses.
The woman next to Karla is Kristin Courtney. Not sure if she is Karla's sister, but it certainly looks like she could be. The man is glasses is her husband Dave Courtney.

Fun fact: Kristin's daughter, Karla Courtney, is the mother of this child shown sitting in the mayor's chair.

With the US Supreme Court SSM ruling, any bets on when Iola will pour gasoline on herself and set herself on fire? ;-)

Incidentally, speaking of anti-SSM nutbars, I was recently reminded of how the page of one of Col. Flagg's favourite link resources--the immortal Blogwrath--is utterly swimming in Infolinks spam; yeah, like, with that, how are you expecting anyone to take you seriously, much less fund your Ford Nation book proposal. It's like dating someone with open herpes sores who denies there's anything wrong...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back