News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.5K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.8K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
With the US Supreme Court SSM ruling, any bets on when Iola will pour gasoline on herself and set herself on fire? ;-)

Incidentally, speaking of anti-SSM nutbars, I was recently reminded of how the page of one of Col. Flagg's favourite link resources--the immortal Blogwrath--is utterly swimming in Infolinks spam; yeah, like, with that, how are you expecting anyone to take you seriously, much less fund your Ford Nation book proposal. It's like dating someone with open herpes sores who denies there's anything wrong...

check out a drink you can get in shanghai...
logans punch.JPG

http://www.loganspunch.com/

Attachments

• logans punch.JPG
    logans punch.JPG
    37.3 KB · Views: 797
Sorry to be such a technotard, but I haven't been receiving email notifications since switching over to the new format and I can't figure out how to fix that. I wanted to send a PM to a moderator, but I can't figure that out either. Any help would be appreciated. I can't brain today. I've got the dumb.

Sorry to be such a technotard, but I haven't been receiving email notifications since switching over to the new format and I can't figure out how to fix that. I wanted to send a PM to a moderator, but I can't figure that out either. Any help would be appreciated. I can't brain today. I've got the dumb.
This has happened to a few of us. There is a thread about forum issues. You might start getting notified now that tou have posted here. Otherwise, found that I had to unwatch and then rewatch the thread -- but be sure to select that you want email notifications. You can also go to your account and check your watched threads there

Anyone else getting annoyed by the term "Leaf Nation"? I always knew that the FoFam Zone at ACC was a bad thing.

I also wonder if Tony Trigiani (sponsor of the Mother Canada statue proposal for Cape Breton) is also wrapped up in that slimy web somehow...

With the US Supreme Court SSM ruling, any bets on when Iola will pour gasoline on herself and set herself on fire? ;-)

Sometime after seeing the photos of Brown at the Pride parade?

Screen Shot 2015-06-28 at 4.10.43 PM.png

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2015-06-28 at 4.10.43 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2015-06-28 at 4.10.43 PM.png
    360.3 KB · Views: 620
x
Screen Shot 2015-06-28 at 4.18.58 PM.png

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2015-06-28 at 4.18.58 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2015-06-28 at 4.18.58 PM.png
    19.2 KB · Views: 460
  • Screen Shot 2015-06-28 at 4.18.58 PM.png