News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.5K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.7K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
[160] For the above reasons, I dismiss the Fords’ preliminary motion.
[161] If the parties cannot agree about the matter of costs, they may make submissions in writing beginning with Ms. MacDonald’s submissions within 20 days of the release of these Reasons for Decision followed by the Fords’ submissions within a further 20 days.
[162] I alert the parties to my present inclination to order costs in the cause.

Looks like the Ford boys are going to have to pay for all their frivolity. That's going to knock a few days off this summer's Cannes vacation...

Robbie was one of the four horsemen of the apocalypse who took part in the groundbreaking photo op for the tunnel (white men in suits grinning uncomfortably while wielding shovels. Because, you know, they built the BB tunnel with hand shovels.) He probably thought that's all it took.

Is he still wearing the red tracksuit?
He was wearing a suit, probably an old one of Doug's, just like when they were kids. :)

Barely any resemblace at all. Young poor black disposable. Middle aged rich white famous. Both drug users both mental health patients who would you shoot?

I was looking exclusively at the "mental" and drug use aspects, we have already looked at the fallacy of "white privilege". I'm sure if Robbie posed a potentially lethal threat to a panicky cop then he would be put down.

But the big fat white guy with the Chain of Office who admits stuff you didn't want your kids to hear, well doesn't he just laugh it off and threatens the Police Chief instead.

He has enough to beat at home... ;)

Last edited:
The Jays just sent three prospects to the Tigers to get the pitcher of that name.

No matter which one it is, David Price comes at a high price. Hopefully this one will make more of a contribution than the other David Price.

Rob hates being ignored by the media. He'll do or say something or go on CP2Ford to try to grab some attention. Hopefully they'll keep ignoring him.

From the CBC website, at this link:

Rob Ford takes some credit (for Billy Bishop tunnel)

Councillor and former mayor Rob Ford issued a statement on Thursday saying his administration was key to getting the tunnel built. His statement also takes a swipe at Tory. Here's a section of Ford's statement:

"As far back as 40 years ago, there were discussions about the need for a link to Toronto's City Centre Airport. Had it not been for the agreement reached in July 2011 between my administration and the Toronto Port Authority, we may have had to wait another 40 years. An agreement that the current Mayor could not participate in, because of his conflicts, and that the Miller administration was strongly opposed to."
Ignoring the fact that the airport is under federal jurisdiction, the tunnel was first proposed in 2009, under the Miller administration, City Hall council approval was only required for an exchange of lands in 2011. The Environment Assessment was submitted in 2011, by the airport people to the federal government.

Ignoring the fact that the airport is under federal jurisdiction, the tunnel was first proposed in 2009, under the Miller administration, City Hall council approval was only required for an exchange of lands in 2011. The Environment Assessment was submitted in 2011, by the airport people to the federal government.
Ignoring the facts is what Rob does best

His followers will ignore the facts too.

hahaha, I know, every time I hear about David Price (I'm a ball fan), I do a double take. THIS David Price will be good for Toronto

I don't think AA is done.

JWBF, post: 1025285, member: 6932"]I was looking exclusively at the "mental" and drug use aspects, we have already looked at the fallacy of "white privilege". I'm sure if Robbie posed a potentially lethal threat to a panicky cop then he would be put down.[/QUOTE
Most of your posts give the impression that you are a stand up guy but occasionally I wonder if English is your first language. I say this because "We have already looked at the fallacy of white priveledge" sends the message that you think white priveledge is made up . If you believe that you are entitled to your belief (it's wrong ) but it doesn't jibe with whatever else you seem to feel about it. Just checking to be clear. I was thinking maybe Dutch?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back