News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.4K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.7K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.

"Pot Shot", is that an allusion to Robbie's habits, oh right, addictions? Naw, the FF Nation, like Robbie, are in need of a dictionary.

Col. Flagg said:
His Worship John Liberal's Official Opposition
12 hrs ·
TORY TAKES POT SHOT AT FORD When it comes to honesty, John Tory says he'd choose Pinocchio over Rob Ford.

Let's remind the world of who is really pulling the strings, shall we?

so i took the time to listen to humble and fred's 2 on 1 with rob ford

http://www.humbleandfredradio.com/show-news/2015/09/rob-ford-september-23.html

it's starts about 1 hour in... here are some highlights...

around 1:17 he makes sure to let us know that what he smoked was not crack, it was freebase coke... crack is shit, what he had was really good

close to 1:19 he almost 'outs' other people... mentions that there are hockey players and people in the media that do the same things he did

around 1:23 he claims some reports would apologise to him after drilling him because really they were doing the same things, and how their producers were making them be tough on him

around 1:26 he says the police had helicopters following him, and that during that time he would always make sure to not have any dope on him and hope that he wouldn't be caught for drunk driving

around 1:31 he says he's heard a lot of media people have seen the crack video

around 1:34 he's asked if he's worried about relapsing and he very quickly responds, no

around 1:43 he's asked how renata feels about everything and he says, you have to ask her

around 1:49 he's asked if he's worried that things about the other characters in his story will still following him... he says he would discussed those characters if asked (but then no one asks anything... talk about a missed opportunity!)

at about 1:50 he's asked if he's still driving that SUV... he says, no i have a caddy

Great interview! Poor Olivia Gondek. Her name is forever famous for that line.

around 1:17 he makes sure to let us know that what he smoked was not crack, it was freebase coke... crack is shit, what he had was really good

close to 1:19 he almost 'outs' other people... mentions that there are hockey players and people in the media that do the same things he did

around 1:23 he claims some reports would apologise to him after drilling him because really they were doing the same things, and how their producers were making them be tough on him

around 1:26 he says the police had helicopters following him, and that during that time he would always make sure to not have any dope on him and hope that he wouldn't be caught for drunk driving

around 1:34 he's asked if he's worried about relapsing and he very quickly responds, no

around 1:43 he's asked how renata feels about everything and he says, you have to ask her

around 1:49 he's asked if he's worried that things about the other characters in his story will still following him... he says he would discussed those characters if asked (but then no one asks anything... talk about a missed opportunity!)

at about 1:50 he's asked if he's still driving that SUV... he says, no i have a caddy

Near the end is annoying--the part about not being able to beat up on him anymore. He lied and schemed until the police and media forced his hand. After all that time we're supposed to celebrate him coming clean?

OH.

Well then.

I guess that's not so bad.

Everything else is straight out of the Ford apologist playbook. 'Everyone's on drugs! Why you gotta single Robbie out?'

police had helicopters following him, and that during that time he would always make sure to not have any dope on him and hope that he wouldn't be caught for drunk driving

goldstar.gif

All this time he's claimed to be too drunk to know what he was doing when he smoked crack. In this interview, however, he admits to being an expert on the topic and also to knowingly driving drunk and trying to avoid getting caught. You just have to make him feel comfortable like he's with one of the guys and he'll actually tell the truth.

Near the end is annoying--the part about not being able to beat up on him anymore.

Very Nixon-esque. "You won't have Rob Ford to kick around anymore!" The self-pity really is repellent, and all the more so because it isn't faked in the least. He brazenly admits to repeatedly breaking the law, including driving while drunk which put other people's lives in actual, y'know, danger, but he's the victim here. Ah, Slob, you subhuman piece of filth.

And you gotta love the way he continues to shamelessly exploit his cancer scare purely for the purposes of self promotion. Rob Ford, History's Greatest Victim. Boo bloody hoo.

All this time he's claimed to be too drunk to know what he was doing when he smoked crack. In this interview, however, he admits to being an expert on the topic and also to knowingly driving drunk and trying to avoid getting caught. You just have to make him feel comfortable like he's with one of the guys and he'll actually tell the truth.

Well, now that we've established that, can SOMEONE please just nab him for SOMETHING?

** Mr Clean & Sober doing product endorsement

** Is this an implied threat to "out' others (recall that made the same threats in Council)

** So the biased, elitist, "liberal" media were all "using" and lying to boot!

** So Robbie was expressing solidarity with Ana Bailao when he made that dinking & driving gesture from the Mayor's chair in council

** Which he has not seen or does not exist

** Is he talking about drugs (which you actually have to give up before relapsing) or cancer?

** "My wife and kids hate me ... please protect their privacy"

** "follow him"? Robbie should be looking over his shoulder!

Clean & sober? I'm not seeing a lot of profound changes in Robbie. I wonder how Dougie liked his performance and if it will get Doug closer to achieving his own delusional aspirations.

Of course, city councillor and mayor emeritus Rob Ford didn’t attain his prominent position in Toronto by thinking things through. So his immediate analysis is a bit different from mine.
[...]
The catch, for contracting-out advocates like Ford, is that if a motion to privatize collection had been brought before city council right now, it probably would have died. There’s the matter of the current city staff report that recommends against it, saying that the cost of redeploying long-serving workers (a displacement clause guaranteed in the collective bargaining agreement) and improvements in public collection in recent years mean the city wouldn’t save enough money to make it worthwhile.
http://www.thestar.com/news/gta/201...racting-out-toronto-trash-pick-up-keenan.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back