News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.5K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.8K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
i only just noticed that they have a new way to spin the doug sr / marilyn bell story...
The family has deep roots in Toronto and Etobicoke. Doug Ford Sr. met his wife, Diane, at Sunnyside Beach, where he was a lifeguard in the ’50s. He’d grown up poor in the east end, the youngest of 9, raised by a single mother. He was an all-round athlete, a powerful swimmer who had huge respect for Marilyn Bell because, he said, he couldn’t withstand the freezing water of Lake Ontario the way she did when she swam across.
http://www.thestar.com/news/city_ha..._candidate_doug_fords_cozy_domestic_side.html

not they were in the same race, not necessarily even in the lake at the same time, just respected her handling of freezing water 'cause it was something he couldn't do.

so i took the time to listen to humble and fred's 2 on 1 with rob ford

http://www.humbleandfredradio.com/show-news/2015/09/rob-ford-september-23.html

it's starts about 1 hour in... here are some highlights...

around 1:17 he makes sure to let us know that what he smoked was not crack, it was freebase coke... crack is shit, what he had was really good

close to 1:19 he almost 'outs' other people... mentions that there are hockey players and people in the media that do the same things he did

around 1:23 he claims some reports would apologise to him after drilling him because really they were doing the same things, and how their producers were making them be tough on him

around 1:26 he says the police had helicopters following him, and that during that time he would always make sure to not have any dope on him and hope that he wouldn't be caught for drunk driving

around 1:31 he says he's heard a lot of media people have seen the crack video

around 1:34 he's asked if he's worried about relapsing and he very quickly responds, no

around 1:43 he's asked how renata feels about everything and he says, you have to ask her

around 1:49 he's asked if he's worried that things about the other characters in his story will still following him... he says he would discussed those characters if asked (but then no one asks anything... talk about a missed opportunity!)

at about 1:50 he's asked if he's still driving that SUV... he says, no i have a caddy
wow...

guess we'll need to pull some soundclips for 2018. you know, just in case.

Mulcair went for the Ford look the other day.

CO-WOREWoAAX_xo.jpg

o-ROB-FORD-ONTARIO-LIBERALS-facebook.jpg

Last edited:
=Cool. Flagg
It took over a year for yet another report to come out that says what we knew all along: he broke the rules. This whole process is a complete joke.

Bureaucracy. We like to think elected figures are the ones who run the various governments but it's the people who aren't in the "temp" jobs who run the city.

Anyway, here is the IHTWORF/FF Nation's take on the report:

Col. Flagg said:
I Hate The War on Mayor Rob Ford
1 hr ·
RFDS (Rob Ford Derangement Syndrome) rolls on. New Liberal Party patronage hire, "Integrity commissioner" Valerie Jepson, has spewed out 12 pages explaining why Rob Ford shouldn't have run into Pam McConnell two years ago. Newsflash Valerie, the man has apologized a thousand times, including in the moment when he caught her from falling and apologized on the spot.

And to continue these "thoughts", even though it concerns Tory:

Here's a few things the integrity commissioner needs to investigate that are real:

- Mayor John Tory's conflicts ...with regard to his seat on the Rogers Control Trust;
- Mayor John Tory's conflicts with regard to his son's position at Live Nation;
- Mayor John Liberal's cosy back-channel ties to the Wynnebag regime at Queen's Park;
- Mayor John Liberal's tight Board of Trade back-room relationships with the men who will benefit from the "Hybrid Gardiner";
- Mayor John Liberal's campaign fraud of telling people he would outsource garbage pickup East of Yonge;
- Mayor John Liberal's obsession with tolling our roads, despite his refusal to rein in excessive spending;
- Mayor John Liberal's lie that a 2.5% tax increase was "below the rate of inflation" when inflation stands below 1%.

And there's certainly more...

So... LEAVE POOR BRITNEY ROBBIE ALONE!

Last edited:
It took over a year for yet another report to come out that says what we knew all along: he broke the rules. This whole process is a complete joke.

Someone can correct me if I'm wrong, but part of the delay, I believe, was on account of the intervening election that put such investigations on hold. If Robbie had lost (or died) there'd be little reason to chastise someone who wasn't around to hear it (or rather, ignore it).

Someone can correct me if I'm wrong, but part of the delay, I believe, was on account of the intervening election that put such investigations on hold. If Robbie had lost (or died) there'd be little reason to chastise someone who wasn't around to hear it (or rather, ignore it).
I believe that is correct. And I know the code of conduct investigation into Apollo/Deco was put on hold during RoFo's rehab vacation. Not sure if this one was as well.

I believe that is correct. And I know the code of conduct investigation into Apollo/Deco was put on hold during RoFo's rehab vacation. Not sure if this one was as well.

Let's just hope all this bars him from running in 2018, that is unless he croaks himself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back