News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.9K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.1K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think anyone's disputing that Renata's cut from the same cloth as her darling hubby, so "rough around the edges" is probably putting it politely.

Be that as it may, though, the threats alone should have been enough to have Slob dragged off in handcuffs after this little altercation, even if he was bullshitting about the gun. And I'd say he's long passed the point where he deserves any kind of benefit of a doubt about anything. What if he does end up shooting/killing someone in a drunken rage at some point down the road?

Be that as it may, though, the threats alone should have been enough to have Slob dragged off in handcuffs after this little altercation, even if he was bullshitting about the gun. And I'd say he's long passed the point where he deserves any kind of benefit of a doubt about anything. What if he does end up shooting/killing someone in a drunken rage at some point down the road?

Indeed - recall this?

http://www.thestar.com/news/gta/2013/11/07/mayor_rob_ford_caught_in_video_rant.html

and how about this?

http://www.thestar.com/news/gta/2011/12/30/rob_ford_911_calls_raise_questions.html

The things that money and privilege buys you....

AoD

Yep! Too bad for Filion. Towhey's is bound to get way more attention.

The contrast and/or bias of the books just might increase the sales of both, so as to get a clearer picture for the readers.

Re first excerpt from Towhey's book. If the man had any integrity he not only would have called 911 but CAS. Screw the job when you've got mention of a gun, drugs, threats, and little kids present.

Remember Kouvalis said he threatened to call CCAS on Ford? Someone did in the end as before he went to rehab CCAS temporarily placed his kids with other family members.

Rob talks about 'doing another smash' in the bathroom.
"smash" is drug slang for injecting drugs. He did mention heroin on the phone to Towhey. So he's shooting up heroin? Coke? Speedballs? Or is he (Rob) talking out of his ass?

CRYGSJfUwAETf5S.jpg

Google has already Godwin'd their listing of Filion's book.

Attachments

• FordFilion.jpg
    FordFilion.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 141
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back