News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.9K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.1K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Mulclair"? I think Dougie is either trying compete with Grapes, another contest he'll lose. The "interview" was hysterical, all standard week old fish until the CPC rally and Harper's opinion question. Classic Dougie scrambling to divert is fun to watch.

Mulclair ... éclair

the-eclair-o.gif

Anyone think there might be something damning about Harper in Towhey's book as well?
You mean like the Flaherty bit dropped in the second excerpt? I don't think so. I'm wondering about the timing of the media drop. It was the precision of a drone strike.

The Frods were working the "see, Robbie's clean and ready to get back to business" angle, and I think Harper's " event" was being used by them to demonstrate that Rob doesn't foam at the mouth all the time now. Doug was all "blah, blah, blah" trying to make all the right noises and announces the rally. Harper needs the votes so, reluctantly, he risks it but claims it will be a CPC (controlled) event.

Then the macleans' excerpts drop in 2 installments. Towhey tells Doolittle they were the "salacious" bits to spur "interest" in the book. There's also stuff about what a jerk Doug was. Now its like the triumvirate are standing front and centre naked.

Is it all a big korinkydink? Is Towhey, Ford's 2010 campaign manager then Rob's chief of staff, who spent his time hiding the Real Rob from the cops and the press, lucking into the sweetest payback he could ever have imagined? Oh, and how come Harper's Aussie campaign manager has bailed?

And what is the press going to be asking about tomorrow night and publishing Sunday morning? Maybe the evening will end with Harper doing a rendition of "I used to love ya, but its all over now", or reprise "I get high with a little help from my friends"?

Ford Nation is not Harper's base. I think the last couple of days have lost him more votes outside the GTA than he could ever have hoped to gain in Toronto and it ain't over yet. If he has a single functioning brain cell left he'll bail - maybe send in Calandra, or Laureen, or his evangelical church choir. Then come Oct. 20 he can blame "the Little Guys".

You mean like the Flaherty bit dropped in the second excerpt? I don't think so. I'm wondering about the timing of the media drop. It was the precision of a drone strike.

The Frods were working the "see, Robbie's clean and ready to get back to business" angle, and I think Harper's " event" was being used by them to demonstrate that he doesn't foam at the mouth all the time now. Doug was all "blah, blah, blah" trying to make all the right noises and announces the rally. Harper needs the votes so, reluctantly, he risks it but claims it will be a CPC (controlled) event.

Then the macleans' excerpts drop in 2 installments. Towhey tells Doolittle they were the "salacious" bits to spur "interest" in the book. There's also stuff about what a jerk Doug was. Now its like the triumvirate are standing front and centre naked.

Is it all a big korinkydink? Is Towhey, Ford's 2010 campaign manager then Rob's chief of staff, who spent his time hiding the Real Rob from the cops and the press, lucking into the sweetest payback he could ever have imagined? Oh, and how come Harper's Aussie campaign manager has bailed?

And what is the press going to be asking about tomorrow night and publishing Sunday morning? Maybe the evening will end with Harper doing a rendition of "I used to love ya, but its all over now", or reprise "I get high with a little help from my friends"?

Ford Nation is not Harper's base. I think the last couple of days have lost him more votes outside the GTA than he could ever have hoped to gain in Toronto and it ain't over yet. If he has a single functioning brain cell left he'll bail - maybe send in Calandra, or Laureen, or his evangelical church choir. Then come Oct. 20 he can blame "the Little Guys".

I suspect that Harper will need to skip the event due to a severe attack of late-onset scruples.

"Ford Nation is not Harper's base. I think the last couple of days have lost him more votes outside the GTA than he could ever have hoped to gain in Toronto and it ain't over yet. If he has a single functioning brain cell left he'll bail - maybe send in Calandra, or Laureen, or his evangelical church choir. Then come Oct. 20 he can blame "the Little Guys".

Even on the IHTWORF Neil was encouraging people to vote for Harper and several long-time posters and sycophants went "Whoa, hold up. You don't tell me how to vote. I will not be voting for Harper" and announced they were leaving the group. Neil or Sue then went on a completely unhinged rant about "closet lefties, trolls, you can't support Rob but not Harper" and dismissed the posters with a classy " C U Next Tuesday!

It's hilarious. But I think Neil might actually be approaching dangerous territory.

Not sure but at least four. A couple others had taken issue with being ordered to vote Conservative but it looks like some of those posts have been scrubbed so there have likely been some people banned.

Hey, Laureen's got talent!

Check Star's Home Page, "More Videos" Editor's picks for "Laureen Busts Bollywood moves in Brampton"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back