News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.9K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.1K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Harper and the CPC like to be in control of what happens. When they teamed up with Rob and Doug, they forgot that controlling them is impossible!

Do you think Rek Smurphy is regretting giving up Cross Country Check-up? "And today we'll be asking you to call in and tell us if you've given up on democracy yet. The lines are open..."

Gee, I always kinda liked Paul Sorvino. Seems he eloped with this sometime-Fox person Dee Dee late last year who is a big fan of our Rob (or judging by this blog, Things Rob Says).

http://www.redgirlssalon.com/the-rob-ford-story/

Apparently, she's easily fascinated and has no concept of the timeline for Canadian municipal elections (wait, that last part sounds familiar...)

Gee, I always kinda liked Paul Sorvino. Seems he eloped with this sometime-Fox person Dee Dee late last year who is a big fan of our Rob (or judging by this blog, Things Rob Says).

http://www.redgirlssalon.com/the-rob-ford-story/

Apparently, she's easily fascinated and has no concept of the timeline for Canadian municipal elections (wait, that last part sounds familiar...)

His enemies can’t attack him for his job performance or his policies. They just attack him personally. Any negative issues they bring up always focus on his personal behavior resulting from his drug use. Now that he’s clean and sober, that appears to be a moot point.

Blackadder-Confused-Look.gif

Sounds like the synopsis of a uniquely terrible movie ...
That Red Girls Salon thing has inspired a further plot development of this as a spy thriller.

Rob receives a phone call from the RCMP telling him he can call the rally a FordFest, Steve doesn't want his name attached to it, but Rob has to do 2 things in the next 24 hours. He has to formally endorse the CPC and then he has to report receiving an anonymous faxed bomb threat for the "event" to the Mounties then call his press contacts and state that he doesn't intend to expose his 1M supporters to the violence of "the haters" and apologize for having to cancel it.

Happy Ending: They can all stay home, do a few pops, er, sodas and watch the baseball game while singing Oh Canada.

Wasn't there that event that Rob went to where Harper was there and he (Rob) drove off drunk and spent the night at that hotel on Jarvis? If Towhey claims Harper told him to just let Ford go or something? It's a stretch, but still. Or dirt on their "fishing trip".
Fishing *trips* - plural

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news...-harpers-harrington-lake-trip/article4506659/

Mr. Ford chatted about his fishing trip to Harrington Lake in an interview on NEWSTALK1010 Tuesday afternoon, noting that he and Stephen Harper have been going on fishing trips together for the past few years.

“You should see the bass we were pulling in. I would say, and I’m not exaggerating when I say, a four or five-pound bass. Oh, it’s beautiful. It’s great.”

Lol

http://www.ottawasun.com/2012/08/27/stephen-harper-lures-rob-ford-to-harrington-lake

They sure are reel buddies. Prime Minister Stephen Harper had Toronto Mayor Rob Ford up to Harrington Lake Monday for a summer fishing trip, the Toronto Sun has learned. Ford had a private meeting with Harper at the prime minister's official country retreat, according to a source. "I think fishing was involved," the source said late Monday. The Prime Minister's Office (PMO) and the mayor's office wouldn't take the bait when asked about the meeting. George Christopoulos, Ford's press secretary, refused to comment. The PMO was equally tight-lipped. "We do not comment on the prime minister's private schedule," Carl Vallée, Harper's press secretary, said in an e-mail. Councillor Doug Ford also wouldn't wade into discussing the meeting. "I don't know what you're talking about," he said.

Lol. Classic Doug.

The private fishing trip is the second in as many years between the federal Conservative leader and the right-wing mayor. The mayor revealed last year that the two had a secret fishing trip on July 20, 2011, during Harper's surprise appearance at a Conservative backyard barbecue at the Ford family home.

Oh wait - so there were just these two? I thought there were billions... or at least 0000s
The takeaway? "Fish is yucky (unless it's from a can)" - Rob Ford

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back