Not open for further replies.
i disagree, but...
overdue good.JPG

https://twitter.com/JohnFilion23/status/659834726665031680

Attachments

• overdue good.JPG
    overdue good.JPG
    24.8 KB · Views: 522
Prediction: The worst thing if Rob dies will be Doug's eulogy.

Sad, but probably too true to be good. And worse, you can see Doug only using the occasion to campaign for himself (for whatever). He'll also likely use Animatronic's bingo sheet to write the speech. Vote for Doug to carry on Rob's great work, yadda yadda, Etobicoke Camel Lot, taxpayers, etc etc

"Rob's a fighter. He has all the support in the world. We have a great medical team and the best hospitals in the world. We're confident everything's going to work out."
And then today he said he might go to the United States for further treatment.

If any other city councillor was going through this, would there be such a media circus? Oh, and I wonder just who organized this media circus? The man has had his 15 minutes. Let him deal with his disease in private.

I wonder why we never hear about the health of other former mayors. Because when normal people like Barb Hall, David Miller and even Sideshow Mel Lastman experience a health crisis, guess who they run to to call their scrums & offer their sound bytes to? Noooooooooooobody!!!!!

Normal people circle the wagons and draw strength and support from family and close friends. They don't call a press conference or go on CP24 to plead for their privacy. They don't wait for weeks or months before seeking treatment so they can drain a few extra drops of political sympathy nectar from their grave condition.

Weeks or months of excruciating pain? We've got to sit on this until those books come out Douggie. The COI trial is going to pick up steam again soon and the Prime Minister is coming to Fordland, I can't miss that, that's gold. No, we wait until the time is just right. These bastards won't know what hit them. BOOM MOAR CANCER!

He'll go through his treatment and, weeks ahead of schedule in an even more ridiculous track suit, make his triumphant return like Ali getting back in the ring. He'll prance around council chambers & through the hallways hamming it up for every selfie & news crew he can find.

I don't wish this kind of stuff on anybody, even a POS like Rob and I'd really like to be able to wish the old Crack Bürgermeister Circus Bear all the best of luck but they sure go to the greatest of lengths to make that difficult.

Perhaps the docs/hospitals down south would be more amenable to hold press conferences for him (for a price)

AoD

How about we stop pussyfooting around and go straight to a reality teevee show? If anyone gives them a proposal, maybe the Ffords won't knock it back this time? :)

If he's lucky, one of the Kardashians will make a cameo. And Doug can take that all the way to the FN bank.

Predictions?

Well the Grim Reaper was deported for not meeting the proper requirement's to be a TFW, so I predict a Zombie Ford reality show alone the lines of The King of Kensington, called Rexdale Confidential.

A doc on Newstalk 1010 says this latest development is really bad news for Ford. He says when it returns like this it usually means it's incurable as there are likely now cancer cells throughout his body. Man, that's got to be tough to go through all that he went through only to have to do it all again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back