News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.5K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.8K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes. The past is the past. We wouldn't wish a 100,000 comment thread on our worst enemies. All we know is that there were posts yesterday and posts today. We're just going to have to take it one reply at a time.

I'm sorry, I have a chronicle addiction to this thread and my disease makes me do things I can't control. I was jonesing

Yep, just a quick spin-off of the most recent posts to avoid what happened earlier this year. Continue on!

Looks like this time went a bit smoother! Don't forget to lock the old thread and edit the first post on this one to provide a link back.

Who knows, but it will probably end with a post about how ridiculous it was that Kathy wasn't even allowed to go her own brother's funeral.

I think you've made my day.

I can divorce myself from this thread now. And practice my piano.

Do all Councillors have cards for the Mayor's office? If not, why Doug, unless it's because he's RoFo's campaign manager?
I was there yesterday afternoon. Both Doug and Jerry had to phone to get into the mayor's office because their cards didn't work. When the security guard came up with Stinz, we assumed it was for the same reason.

Edit: The cards of other people who went into the office later on (like secretaries or other admin people I hadn't seen before) worked. So maybe security fixed the problem, or only some people's cards weren't working.

Do all Councillors have cards for the Mayor's office? If not, why Doug, unless it's because he's RoFo's campaign manager?
I don't think councillors would have access.

Doug seemed to stride in there like he owns the joint. That was why i was wondering if he has ever even used his own office, or if he has, how often. He is mostly hanging around the mayor's office.

Anyone remember when I said that IHTWOMRF had gone into extremist territory?

Yeah, Neil upped the extremist angle today, with a post about RFMG's list of "Organizations that Continue to Support Rob Ford" (http://robfordmustgo.com/forum/141/organizations-continue-support-rob-ford).

Look at the little McCarthyite fascist brownshirts of Hate Ford Nation. If you have something - anything - to do with Rob Ford, you are published on their blacklist.

UPDATE: They single out for particular animus, PR man Jeff Silverstein. Never fails - Jew-hatred always bubbles slowly underneath the surface of the left.

Aside from the obvious semantic issue of claiming McCarthyite and Brownshirts in the same sentence, it's crossed into Godwin's Law territory.

Worse yet, a woman responded with this:

As a Jewish woman, I am disgusted that you dragged out "Jew-hatred", especially when you're supporting the rascist Ford thugs. Go ahead and delete this, I don't really give a damn. Most of the time this page is laughable, but sometimes you sink into despicable. This was one of those times.

To which Neil personally responded with this:

Gail, you pathetic shill, we point out that there are jew-haters running your Hate Ford movement, and you blame the messenger? You should be thanking us. Fact is, rob Ford was the last man standing in the fight to keep the Jew-haters out of the Gay Pride parade, but all the leftists on council shut him down. This Jew is proud of Rob Ford and disgusted by Toronto's left. -Neil

Of course, he ignored that Ford had been recorded using the word "Kyke" and other nasty racist terms, but Neil's getting into real f-ed up territory. The anti-Ford movement is being led by Jew-haters? Really?

I said I think he's gone off the deep end, and I'm beginning to think he's not too far from "inspiring" violence. A crazy man I can take, but a crazy man with the power to sway a group of people who already feel disenfranchised from their government…

Last edited:
Anyone remember when I said that IHTWOMRF had gone into extremist territory?

Yeah, Neil upped the extremist angle today, with a post about RFMG's list of "Organizations that Continue to Support Rob Ford" (http://robfordmustgo.com/forum/141/organizations-continue-support-rob-ford).

Aside from the obvious semantic issue of claiming McCarthyite and Brownshirts in the same sentence, it's crossed into Godwin's Law territory.

Worse yet, a woman responded with this:

To which Neil personally responded with this:

Of course, he ignored that Ford had been recorded using the word "Kyke" and other nasty racist terms, but Neil's getting into real f-ed up territory. The anti-Ford movement is being led by Jew-haters? Really?

I said I think he's gone off the deep end, and I'm beginning to think he's not too far from "inspiring" violence. A crazy man I can take, but a crazy man with the power to sway a group of people who already feel disenfranchised from their government…

Most of the "people" on that page are fake accounts and people who don't live anywhere near the GTA. Everytime they've tried to spur action they've failed worse than the tea party. While his rhetoric is alarming, and he himself could possibly become violent, he doesn't have a large group of people in the area behind him and any attempt of his will be met with a much larger group against him. It's right to be concerned about HIM, but not about his sway over people.

And I have to add, as a Jew I'm used to people calling everyone Nazis and comparing their plight to the attempted eradication of my people. I've become numb to it which is really what should be the most concerning thing. The death of 6 million people being used to defend a drunk, entitled Mayor, huge f'n sigh.

whoa, so confused by this thread splitting! Shon Tron, I think you should make the old locked thread sticky, or else it will sink down and off the first page... and we need it for reference!

This is the perfect time for Ford supporters to engage the wider media. The Ford campaign has been pandering to people like this for months with their cries of persecution and veiled threats of violence. Let's hear the paranoia, the fear and the stupidity up close. Let's hear why the anti-Ford movement is being led by Jew-haters. Let's hear the Ford brothers defend their true supporters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back