News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.9K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.1K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Grandstanding with the (hopefully) added benefit of cancer, just another ~300lbs drama queen.
especially since he's now using his cancer (more sick than chemo, pulling my hair out even though i know chemo will make it fall out anyway, etc.) no one should hold back because he has cancer.

and you'd think he's stay away from phrases like 'drunken sailors'...

9 under ford.JPG

https://twitter.com/electricland/status/662796185493708801

Attachments

• 9 under ford.JPG
    9 under ford.JPG
    51.2 KB · Views: 421
Last edited:
After the cancer treatments, will Rob Ford have to study before taking more medical tests? Since "study" seams to be a naughty word for Rob.

Thanks but I wasn't looking for a name, just looking for connections. The Fords have a virtual stable full of high end lawyers. I was actually wondering if there were any connections to your amble around the Cortellucci/Montemarino municipal corruption discoveries since Dougie seems so keen to pursue certain kinds of development opportunities as a businessman/politician.

I just did a general search of Gonet's name and pulled up 2 items both linked to the Star. The first one, in 1997, was about him presiding on a case in which he called out the province on its failure to provide adequate mental health facilities, pre-trial, for a female addict pending a drug charge hearing.

The other one took me to reports in November, 2013 in the Star of Retired Judge Walter Gonet, "independent appointment" by Chief Bill Blair, to hear wrongful arrest complaints against cops under the Police Act during the G20.

I don't know how to access the legal case reporting sites, so that's all for me since I'm not betting on Robbie making a comeback this time.
i have posted this before, but this is an interesting read...

http://booksnow1.scholarsportal.inf...dihryciuk00comm/reportofjudihryciuk00comm.pdf

a part from that, that could help track down who gonet knows professionally, is...
gonet sexist pig.PNG

Attachments

• gonet sexist pig.PNG
    gonet sexist pig.PNG
    276.9 KB · Views: 539
wow... this is warmington?!??!?

Tory not to blame for fires he didn't start
For Tory, the bottom line is these issues were not of his administration’s doing.

Ford told me that as councillor in 2015 he would never have voted to write off $25 million in loans or for rising water and garbage costs. But as mayor he did vote to allow the loans as long as they were paid back, and for water and garbage increases as long as infrastructure was improved.

But to be fair to Tory, it’s not like he should be lambasted for fires that preceded him.

As Don Peat reported last week, Tory criticized loans to corporations as veiled grants and vowed to end the practice.

Context aside, Tory also told me he fully gets that giving Ford something to aim for as he battles cancer is also vital.
http://www.torontosun.com/2015/11/08/tory-not-to-blame-for-fires-he-didnt-start

Last edited:
That is indeed shocking. I like it!

Wow Flagg will not be happy!

Worms actually saying that Rob did something wrong is a huge admission on his part.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back