News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.9K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.1K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, consider the attached stories re Corey Kiklas. *Plenty* is wrong. And because of that, think of the years *he's* wasted/wasting through getting himself into situations where imprisonment is deemed the proper solution. As it should be--the record speaks for itself; so, good riddance to bad garbage.

As I've said in the past, to a lot of these illiterate tweeting defenders of Fordlandia, Rob Ford represents a "get out of jail free" card. *Literally*. As in, "If Rob Ford was still mayor, you wouldnt get me, coppers!" And for them, that's all that matters...

Corey created a Disqus account for the sole purpose of posting that one message defending RoFo, who could just as easily have treated him terribly, to be honest.

Screen Shot 2015-11-26 at 10.51.50 AM.png

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2015-11-26 at 10.51.50 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2015-11-26 at 10.51.50 AM.png
    40.3 KB · Views: 580

So, the news on Rob is getting better. The Sun said on Monday he had 2 "new" tumours and could be looking at up to 5 chemo rounds. CP24 says its one tumour, and a 3rd round of chemo mid-December. Both reports credited Dan Jacobs as the source so I don't know which of these reliable media outlets to believe.

Nothing about tumour size(s) or margins tho. Dang.

So, the news on Rob is getting better. The Sun said on Monday he had 2 "new" tumours and could be looking at up to 5 chemo rounds. CP24 says its one tumour, and a 3rd round of chemo mid-December. Both reports credited Dan Jacobs as the source so I don't know which of these reliable media outlets to believe.

Nothing about tumour size(s) or margins tho. Dang.

Can you honestly blame people who wonder if Robbie has cancer at all? Considering that both publications are tabloids at best, we might well ne reading these things in The Mail.

Last edited:
Developers challenge Scarborough subway with municipal board appeal
A powerful organization representing developers and builders says the city should scrap plans to build the Scarborough subway because the number of potential riders doesn’t justify the $3.56 billion price tag.

The Building Industry and Land Development Association, better known as BILD, is taking on the city at the provincial body that handles land and development disputes, the Ontario Municipal Board, Torstar News Service has learned, a move that could cost the city millions.
http://www.metronews.ca/news/toront...challenged-by-developers-with-omb-appeal.html

Last edited:
Found this.
https://www.instagram.com/p/-UIJDiExO1/

I believe this is Bloor just east of Yonge, north side of the street, in front of display windows for The Bay. I can find that tree, near that bike sharrow lane marker, in front of similar windows on Google street view just east of the Royal Bank.

He looks as if he's preparing to take a piss on the tree.

Found this.
https://www.instagram.com/p/-UIJDiExO1/

I believe this is Bloor just east of Yonge, north side of the street, in front of display windows for The Bay. I can find that tree, near that bike sharrow lane marker, in front of similar windows on Google street view just east of the Royal Bank.

Look at him, standing around on a Bloor East sidewalk like a downtown elitist, like being in a car's not good enough for him or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back