News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.5K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.8K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
The media have been very quiet about this. Maybe because it's a suicide? Or maybe because they just don't care?

Maybe because aside from a few mentions in the Star he didn't actually have much of a profile. The only picture I've ever seen of him has his face obscured by the phone he's using to take pictures of Ford opponents in council chambers. I've already seen a few reports online that use Tom Beyer's photo instead ...

Cbf9VXAUAAAoMSu.png

I'm not sure Doug Ford qualifies as a leader ... or a speaker.

https://twitter.com/pattyboii/status/700316913583439872
Politician Doug Ford is in the building with us right now. Tune into z103.5 FM. pic.twitter.com/vYUG6ThOpa
CbgGgaPWcAA7IIR.jpg

Unemployed politician, sure.

That is a very white crowd...

Maybe because aside from a few mentions in the Star he didn't actually have much of a profile. The only picture I've ever seen of him has his face obscured by the phone he's using to take pictures of Ford opponents in council chambers. I've already seen a few reports online that use Tom Beyer's photo instead ...

Yeah, he was better known to the Twitter crowd and mostly the anti-Ford people.

The website actually advertises nine speakers and leads with the Hon. Peter McKay, PC, QC (not pictured here), but I guess Doug is a bigger draw among their target demographic.

Incidently, of the eight people in this ad, Doug is the only one who lost their most recent election.
you'd need to shower with bleach after that lineup

The website actually advertises nine speakers and leads with the Hon. Peter McKay, PC, QC (not pictured here), but I guess Doug is a bigger draw among their target demographic.

Incidently, of the eight people in this ad, Doug is the only one who lost their most recent election.

And the only one to enrich his resume by mentioning the political careers of his dad and brother. o_O What were MacKay, Clement, Brown and Bernier thinking?

Last edited:
IIRC the maximum owing before your card is "invalid" is $20, so it would cost more to collect than is owing. It's just another example of penny wise, pound foolish. Where do we find these guys?
Surprised they didn't propose sending out the cops to collect outstanding fines as part of their Community Engagement initiatives.

Be careful. Trump just turned on the Pope. See link.

Trump calls Pope’s questioning of his faith over border wall ‘disgraceful’

Trump claimed the Pope’s a ‘pawn’ for Mexico after Francis said that anyone who wants to build a wall at the U.S.-Mexico border isn’t Christian.

And the only one to enrich his resume by mentioning the political careers of his dad and brother. o_O What were MacKay, Clement, Brown and Bernier thinking?
It's more like those billionaires who play astronaut by buying a seat on a Soyuz.

Councillor Rob Ford
6 hrs ·

I'm very sad to learn of the passing of former staffer Graeme McEachern. He was a great man, loyal, funny, and loved helping the people of Toronto.

Many of you may have known Graeme as the front face of the Mayor's Office, as he worked there as my receptionist. He was also a part of my Ward 2 team until his decision to leave last year, and worked extensively with helping the residents of Ward 2, and Toronto at large.

Graeme was incredibly hard working, but always up for a good laugh, especially at the expense of the political commentary taking place under the ‪#‎ToPoli‬ thread.

Please join me in sending our thoughts and prayers to his family and friends at this difficult time.

----

That's from our favourite FB page

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back