News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.7K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Instead what may happen is that there could
be protests by anti-Ford citizens that will be
right alongside Ford Nation types and may
be even a recipe for trouble.
Don't worry, I don't think there will be any protests.
And, I'm still asking...why a "puppy"? If I may address Renata et al--look: you're not just getting a "puppy"; you're getting a dog that just happens to be a puppy at the moment you get him. If you simply think in terms of "puppy"...your ideal isn't a flesh and blood living creature; it's a play toy. By not thinking this issue through, you're disrespecting the animal; you're abusing him, in the name of filling some empty, stunted void in your lives. Are you prepared to handle the puppy when it becomes a grown canine? That requires a lot of careful thought and planning and responsibility. Otherwise, you might lose the poor pup sooner rather than later--I'm warning you. Seriously.

Oh come on, 75% of people who get dogs are like this. It's all about what they need and not what the dog needs. I shudder every time some woman refers to herself as her dog's "mommy".

with regards to the online funeral home obit:

"Loving brother of Kathy, Randy and Mary, and Doug and his wife Karla."​

Who's Mary? Randy has a new girlfriend/wife? The ex he was feuding with over child support was named Lisa. And how the hell does anyone decide to date Randy Ford? :eek:

the "best dad" article is back...so someone must've given permission...first item on their homepage

http://www.torontosun.com/2016/03/24/rob-fords-son-praises-the--best-dad
This was inserted:
Reached by the Sun after Dougie ran up to reporters, mom Renata Ford - Rob's wife - consented to the interview being used by the Sun.

"I do give my permission," she said Thursday. "He loves the media. He wants to be on camera. He's a little rascal. He sees the media and he runs to them."​
This was modified (emphasis added by me):
Doug Ford, Dougie’s uncle, didn't know about his nephew’s first media scrum until the Sun contacted him on Wednesday.

“The apple doesn’t fall far from the tree,” the former councillor and mayoral candidate told the Sun’s Joe Warmington.​

This was inserted:
Reached by the Sun after Dougie ran up to reporters, mom Renata Ford - Rob's wife - consented to the interview being used by the Sun.

"I do give my permission," she said Thursday. "He loves the media. He wants to be on camera. He's a little rascal. He sees the media and he runs to them."​
This was modified (emphasis added by me):
Doug Ford, Dougie’s uncle, didn't know about his nephew’s first media scrum until the Sun contacted him on Wednesday.

“The apple doesn’t fall far from the tree,” the former councillor and mayoral candidate told the Sun’s Joe Warmington.​

Uggghhhh..... FFS what the hell is wrong with this woman. Media whoring must be contagious or a chromosome deficiency maybe both.

Uggghhhh..... FFS what the hell is wrong with this woman. Media whoring must be contagious or a chromosome deficiency maybe both.
We didn't hear a peep out of her for over 10 years. Rob said she was a private person, didn't want to give interviews. But that's just what Rob said.... hmmm.

with regards to the online funeral home obit:

"Loving brother of Kathy, Randy and Mary, and Doug and his wife Karla."​

Who's Mary? Randy has a new girlfriend/wife? The ex he was feuding with over child support was named Lisa. And how the hell does anyone decide to date Randy Ford? :eek:

I noticed her name as well, the obit isn't clear and makes it sound like she's a sibling. Now there's a club you don't want to belong to! IIRC there was a random woman beside Randy during a photo shoot last election. Must be her. Maybe she likes wannabe cowboys?

We didn't hear a peep out of her for over 10 years. Rob said she was a private person, didn't want to give interviews. But that's just what Rob said.... hmmm.
I was willing to give her the benefit of the doubt until now. She sounds just as stupid as the rest of them. Who would think it's a good idea to let a 9 year old boy do an interview the day after his dad died? Those poor kids should have chosen their parents more carefully.

Oh come on, 75% of people who get dogs are like this. It's all about what they need and not what the dog needs. I shudder every time some woman refers to herself as her dog's "mommy".

"Come on"? Actually, this is an excellent cue to crack down on irresponsible pet ownership (and by extension, illegal "puppy farm" rackets--note: "puppy farm")

I was willing to give her the benefit of the doubt until now. She sounds just as stupid as the rest of them. Who would think it's a good idea to let a 9 year old boy do an interview the day after his dad died? Those poor kids should have chosen their parents more carefully.

Maybe if Doug were their parents rather than Rob...

(And I can see them saying "Your mother rides a vacuum cleaner" to Premier Wynne)

Never could fully understand Renate, but now it seems she is equally as dysfunctional. The Sun should have never published this crap and is equally as guilty. This is not news, it's crap journalism not fit to be printed.

Not that I think much of Renata myself, but in all fairness, she likely has little choice here. If she doesn't want Thug and Diane to cut off any & all financial support, then what else can she do but go along with whatever bullshit the Fords are going to continue shoveling? She doesn't look particularly employable to me, and she (presumably) has the kids to think of. Plus whatever lovely little drug habits of her own she's continuing to nurture.

Somebody said she could probably clean up handsomely by participating in a tell-all book now that the Fords' golden goose has kicked the bucket, but remember that these people are highly vindictive and actively seek to harm their enemies. I doubt Renata wants to be thrown off a balcony any time soon.

Not that I think much of Renata myself, but in all fairness, she likely has little choice here. If she doesn't want Thug and Diane to cut off any & all financial support, then what else can she do but go along with whatever bullshit the Fords are going to continue shoveling? She doesn't look particularly employable to me, and she (presumably) has the kids to think of. Plus whatever lovely little drug habits of her own she's continuing to nurture.

Somebody said she could probably clean up handsomely by participating in a tell-all book now that the Fords' golden goose has kicked the bucket, but remember that these people are highly vindictive and actively seek to harm their enemies. I doubt Renata wants to be thrown off a balcony any time soon.
How much can you get for a Canadian tell all? You think seven figures?

Never could fully understand Renate, but now it seems she is equally as dysfunctional.

My understanding is that Rob was considered the responsible one, was he not? Wasn't he the one who CAS would give the kids to if it came to that? She has no job and yet her parents are the kids day to day caregivers.

But it is true that she has to be a puppet for Thug and Diane, lest the purse strongs be cut off. Renata's statement about the kid loving the media and always running to them has Doug all over it. Isn't this the first time we have ever heard from the kid? It's obviously what he told her to tell the media after he realized that his little scheme blew up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back