News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.5K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.7K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
And the Marco Muzzo verdict has effectively silenced all Ford coverage. That and that the fact they may have realized that it looks pretty goddamn stupid to have a live feed of a coffin sitting a rotunda with no mourners.

And the Marco Muzzo verdict has effectively silenced all Ford coverage. That and that the fact they may have realized that it looks pretty goddamn stupid to have a live feed of a coffin sitting a rotunda with no mourners.

There are people there. But what is the freaking point of a live feed?

The coffin photos struck me as bizarre at first but Rob probably would've approved so I guess it's ok.

Warmington's response on Twitter to people complaining about the coffin selfies was funny.

He's like I guess the pundits were wrong, Doug Ford's still popular. Strange times we live in!

I guess we should be thankful Dofo didn't open the coffin and prop up his brother's corpse for additional selfie fun. I wouldn't put it past him.

Soooo...Ford Funeral Fest, as probably could have been predicted, has attracted a modest amount of rubberneckers along with the typical Ford fanatics/far right political kooks, and Thug, naturally, has inflated the numbers for the purposes of self promotion. Everything going as expected, in other words.

Yeah, looks like it picked up at lunch hour. I honestly don't know about the live feed. It's just disgusting.

It's as repugnant as the photo ops with Doug.

If I was mourning the man and took the time to pay my respects, I would expect a little privacy, not a fucking GoPro live-streaming my grief to the world.

It's as repugnant as the photo ops with Doug.

If I was mourning the man and took the time to pay my respects, I would expect a little privacy, not a fucking GoPro live-streaming my grief to the world.

I have no problem with a dignified live-stream (I think we have done it, perhaps to a lesser degree with PET laying in state) - I do have an issue with giving civic honours to someone who had been the eptiome of the lackthereof throughout his tenure. Like we're doing this for someone who has at the best of times done f***all, and at the worst, basically running afoul of the law.

And of course, the selfies with smiling funerary Doug takes the icing on the cake.

AoD

Screenshot_3.jpg

Attachments

• Screenshot_3.jpg
    Screenshot_3.jpg
    119.6 KB · Views: 541
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back