8.4K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.7K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cep4QLeUEAArUOr.jpg

You'd think that SOMEONE in the Ford family would tell him that this wasn't a good idea. Doug Ford is trending on Twitter in Toronto because of this.

Is this Ron Banerjee?

http://anti-racistcanada.blogspot.ca/2014/07/ford-fest-fallout-ron-banerjee-alleged.html

I heard they're going to rename part of NPS "Rob Ford Selfie Square."

I heard Ford is going to call their next minivan Ford Nation.

I heard many things when I was down in Etobicrack selling *dope*

Your ears, by your own admission, are exceptional. What do you hear of what people say about you? Is it admirable? Or does it lean to the negative?

The fact that you don't care either way is negligible. The question is about your capacity to hear.

Somehow, I can picture urbandreamer being in cahoots with Zlatko.

Oh, I might as well also report that during the televised FoFam proceedings, my mother noticed Steph making what seems to have been metal-style "devil's horns" for the camera. Yeah, that innocent waif of 11 years. She definitely bears monitoring.

So did anyone from here go inside? And were there any provincial politicians there, like anyone from Wynne's government? I saw some councillors, Ainslie, Crawford, the 2 Holydays. I also wondered if Bill Blair would show up (and I would love to see that!)

At risk of sounding like I have a pickle up my ass: This is neither the time nor the place to make a political point, which is why Doug's performance today is so reprehensible . . . and tomorrow . . . and Wednesday.

Thursday, he's back in Chicago.

Being elected councillor gives you a great launching pad for running for mayor. You get to scrum. You get to mouth off at council and committee meetings. You get to take on John Tory.

I'm sure Doug will want a byelection, rather than council appointment. Who'd vote for Doug, besides Mammo, Jimmy K, Grimey, Nunziata, and maybe Holyday?
Agree on both points. Being councillor gives him a great point from which to run for mayor. You can also use your position and office to campaign (well, technically you can't... but that never stops a Ford). We're all so focused on how much Doug hated the job, but it's only 2 years and as a springboard to bigger things it'd be worth it. It's not like he's actually going to do any work, anyways.

And he will want a byelection. He can spout off about respect for voters/democracy, and show everyone that he is popular (since Ward 2 will vote for any Ford).

A couple of days ago I posted a notice from a group on FB - No Ford Nation. The group was to be discontinued due to Ford's death, however the last couple of days have changed things. I also noticed a post from Dieter Kiklas:

No Ford Nation
10 hrs ·

THIS PAGE ISN'T GOING ANYWHERE...THE GROSS WHITEWASHING OF A HOMOPHOBIC, RACIST, ABUSIVE AWFUL MAN HAS TO STOP. THIS PAGE WILL STAND AS A REMINDER OF HOW AWFUL ROB FORD TRULY WAS AND HOW AWFUL HIS BROTHER STILL IS.

Dieter A Kiklas And let's not forget this new mike ford who last year was Mike Stripe... he is trying to hide his last name becouse his dad is a herion addicted murderer and now an attempted murderer, so he changed it to ford. .....and Mikes mom well the infamous Kathy ford herion crack addicted mother

From watching him yesterday, Doug is definitely more naturally outgoing than Rob was. Might come as a surprise because of how popular Rob was with some but he was almost shy and socially awkward.

Like I bet during those rants he'd make on the Oakley show that created his base he was staring off into space, closing his eyes or staring at the floor.

Doug actually seems kind of classy and charming when greeting people. It's when you get to know him and worth with him that you realize he's an SOB I think.

A couple of days ago I posted a notice from a group on FB - No Ford Nation. The group was to be discontinued due to Ford's death, however the last couple of days have changed things. I also noticed a post from Dieter Kiklas:

No Ford Nation
10 hrs ·

THIS PAGE ISN'T GOING ANYWHERE...THE GROSS WHITEWASHING OF A HOMOPHOBIC, RACIST, ABUSIVE AWFUL MAN HAS TO STOP. THIS PAGE WILL STAND AS A REMINDER OF HOW AWFUL ROB FORD TRULY WAS AND HOW AWFUL HIS BROTHER STILL IS.

Dieter A Kiklas And let's not forget this new mike ford who last year was Mike Stripe... he is trying to hide his last name becouse his dad is a herion addicted murderer and now an attempted murderer, so he changed it to ford. .....and Mikes mom well the infamous Kathy ford herion crack addicted mother
I don't know... If I'm still posting about Rob Ford after this week I've got problems!

The Globe estimated about 1500 people going through yesterday. Doesn't sound like the thousands Doug predicted. (Maybe he'll try to massage today's numbers on behalf of *everyone* going through City Hall for "everyday business".)

The Globe estimated about 1500 people going through yesterday. Doesn't sound like the thousands Doug predicted. (Maybe he'll try to massage today's numbers on behalf of *everyone* going through City Hall for "everyday business".)

Doug said that 3400 people showed up yesterday. That is still less than 1% of Toronto's population.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back