8.4K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.7K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Siobhan Morris @siomo
Oh also, Mammoliti says there were 10K people in Ford's funeral procession & he talked to all of them. Nope, 2x

Yeah, he has to be the mystery councillor who council voted against.

I forgot about her, definitely Mom:
futurama_1_6_13.jpg

Your bill has arrived folks.

ROB FORD MEMORIAL/CAMPING EVENT
- Opening City Hall on Easter Monday
- Unionized staff overtime
- Security officers
- Honour guard
- Refreshments

SUBTOTAL: $18,676
+ policing costs(TBD)

You think Diane Ford regrets pushing her youngest son into politics?
Let's not forget that Doug Sr was still alive when Rob started in politics. He helped him campaign and had asked his sons if they wanted to go into the family business or politics (I guess those were their only options?). I would think that was more of a factor. If Doug Sr hadn't died, I'm sure he would have pushed for the mayoralty too; it's too bad that with him out of the way, Diane didn't have the sense to recognize that Rob should have stayed a councillor (and even that was overachieving for him).

To get inside St. James Cathedral for the funeral of Rob Ford, people had to be invited and be on a invitation list. If they were not on the listed, they were kept out. That list was handled by the Toronto Protocol Services at the City Clerk's office.

Is that invitation list available for viewing? I would like to see who was invited but did not show up.

"Sounds like he is trying to whip up outrage and all to put pressure on council to go his path while the death is still fresh. Wait long enough, and his ability to latch onto St. Rob the Ebriate becomes nil."

I think you're right. Or maybe Doug needs the pay cheque. :eek:
IIRC he stilled owed for his camping, and Karla unlike Rob doesn't shop at Walmart.

It does leave me with another question I've yet to see considered: presuming he had one, what does Rob Ford's will say?

It does leave me with another question I've yet to see considered: presuming he had one, what does Rob Ford's will say?

usually all would go to a spouse, with maybe a certain amount going in trust to children until they're 21. RESPs could be different. In any case Renata will be okay but not great unless she's a recipient of the original Ford trust. She may get the life insurance payout (200k or so). So, not so sure she'd get zilch from Doug Ford Sr but a few 100k from insurance. Not wonderful. They may own the house.

Man this is all kind of sad. Makes me want to go back to my own "estate planning". I am sure, however, that Diane is sitting on a pile of money. not my money mind you...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back