News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.5K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.7K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Real or not, they think it is, I suggest you read the comments if you dare.
160402-0001.png

Attachments

• 160402-0001.png
    160402-0001.png
    329.6 KB · Views: 637
To get inside St. James Cathedral for the funeral of Rob Ford, people had to be invited and be on a invitation list. If they were not on the listed, they were kept out. That list was handled by the Toronto Protocol Services at the City Clerk's office.

Is that invitation list available for viewing? I would like to see who was invited but did not show up.
Ah interesting. From Wormington's comments it appears he may not have been invited since he was stuck outside the church.

"Sounds like he is trying to whip up outrage and all to put pressure on council to go his path while the death is still fresh. Wait long enough, and his ability to latch onto St. Rob the Ebriate becomes nil."

I think you're right. Or maybe Doug needs the pay cheque. :eek:
IIRC he stilled owed for his camping, and Karla unlike Rob doesn't shop at Walmart.
I think the "Whaaaa...?" factor for me in this is if "Rob would have wanted" Ward 2 to have an active, day to day councillor to hit the ground running, why in hell didn't he resign months back or decline to run when he knew his health challenges would prevent him from doing the job? Ward 2 has gone months (some would say years) without an engaged councillor - what on earth is all the hurry for NOW?!

Ah interesting. From Wormington's comments it appears he may not have been invited since he was stuck outside the church.

I took it as no specific members of the press were invited but media facilities were provided a seat for one of their representatives. Everyone else was outside (or in "public" seating if they got there early).

The difference between a prophet and a madman is not the validity of the claim but the movement that follows.

Edit: If this plays out to be real then the question is what do we do with a "paranoid-schizophrenic" on counsel?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back