News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.5K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.8K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's funny, someone went out to buy a football and leave it in the pile with the packaging still on it.
Inside the mind of a true believer, coming up next on CP2Ford Live at Noon with Stephen LeDrew. :D

And Filion's compassion and empathy did not seem to extend to Renata.

Well, to a degree it did, insofar as he basically respected her privacy, opted not to engage in Towhey-style dirt digging, etc--the therapy sessions being about the biggest "giveaway" in his narrative...

Who Killed Rob Ford?
Apr.8,2016

Mayor Rob Ford passed away at the age of 46. Though it was expected, it was still a strong blow to all who knew him well. I was out of Canada when it happened, so I didn’t follow the Canadian media coverage. I couldn’t even force myself to read the internet articles because I was sure that the same people who systematically tried to destroy him would be shedding crocodile tears after he was dead.

Death at 46 is not normal or natural – many people and institutions contributed to that outcome. I struggled with emotions while planning that piece. I thought maybe at such a sad moment I should follow the path of “peace and reconciliation,” the way things felt in the heartbreaking speech of Ford’s little girl Stephanie about how now he was a “Mayor of Heaven”. He sure is.
http://www.blogwrath.com/toronto/who-killed-rob-ford/7679/

Edit: I almost pissed myself reading this piece of satire.

Last edited:

Sheesh, Mr. Infolinks strikes again. No wonder RoFo's staff had to be called down over and over to fix Renata's computer--she was probably the Typhoid Mary of computer virus holders/communicators.

Seriously; does Miroslaw Marinov even have a *clue*? Not re his ideology, but re the Infolinks infestation undermining whatever he means to convey--he's like the Charles Ssenyonga of conservative ideologues...

I love that George Soros comes into the conspiracy picture. You don't have a right wing nutbar conspiracy story without him.

One can only speculate on the involvement of the RAND Corporation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back