News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.5K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.7K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, that is a lot of wasted money being spent on by-elections.

So let me get this right:
Mikey Stirpe (Ford) quits college, to run for Council
Mikey Stirpe (Ford) quits running for Council to run for a TDSB seat
Mikey Stirpe (Ford) quits his TDSB position to run for Council

Now I am getting a distinct message that Mikey Stirpe (Ford) is a quitter with no respect for the taxpayer. How is that going to work out for Ward 2?

Oh yeah somewhere between all this quitting, Mikey Stirpe (Ford) also held a part time job at Deco - which presumably groomed him with experience in municipal affairs.

It will be very interesting to see where Mikey stands on issues or if he will go all lone wolf and vote against everything like his uncles did.

Well now, that didn't take of long time. Just answered a telephone poll call asking if I was satisfied with the performance of John Tory. Curiously it asked if I would vote for him in the next municipal election. THEN the bomb dropped, it wanted to know if Dog Ford was running for mayor would I vote for him. Oh yes Mike Layton was also mentioned in the multiple choice.

So let me get this right:
Mikey Stirpe (Ford) quits college, to run for Council
Mikey Stirpe (Ford) quits running for Council to run for a TDSB seat
Mikey Stirpe (Ford) quits his TDSB position to run for Council

Now I am getting a distinct message that Mikey Stirpe (Ford) is a quitter with no respect for the taxpayer. How is that going to work out for Ward 2?

Oh yeah somewhere between all this quitting, Mikey Stirpe (Ford) also held a part time job at Deco - which presumably groomed him with experience in municipal affairs.
Yah and the FF Nation/Conservatives,Republicans/Wild Rose/Rebels pick on Trudeau for his family, and resumé.

And before I forget, when there is so many serious things happening right now...

I Hate The War on Mayor Rob Ford
TORONTO STAR SLIPS, AGAIN Profiting off Rob Ford in life -- and attempting to do so in death -- has not gone well for the once-relevant Toronto Star. Years of layoffs, the selling of cash cow Harlequin, and the shuttering of the once state-of-the-art printing plant in Vaughan have done precious little to stop cash from bleeding the paper dry.

Today, parent company Torstar was hit again with a crippling loss of $53.5 MILLION, and that's just for the first quarter. Even the paper's much-trumpeted 'Toronto Star Touch application' for tablets has met with limited success.

Goodbye, Toronto Star. Rob Ford is not here for you to kick around anymore...but we are, and yes, we are watching.
http://business.financialpost.com/i...o-53-5-million-as-revenue-falls-expenses-rise

Whither the *trustee* byelection, then? Will they try to fish out yet *another* Ford to run there?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back