News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.5K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.8K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry, I misread what Goldsbie tweeted. Clarke had registered as a candidate for a trustee by-election and withdrew after two days. Perennial candidates do that kind of thing.

Sorry, I misread what Goldsbie tweeted. Clarke had registered as a candidate for a trustee by-election and withdrew after two days. Perennial candidates do that kind of thing.
That's too bad. At least he seemed sincere, crazy as a loon, but sincere.o_O

As I read Goldsbie, Clarke registered for a trustee by-election in Rosedale and dropped out of that race after two days, then registered for the councillor by-election in Ward 2.

As of today there are three candidates according to the City's official list:

Screen Shot 2016-05-10 at 10.01.29 AM.png

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-05-10 at 10.01.29 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2016-05-10 at 10.01.29 AM.png
    48.2 KB · Views: 602
Is it just me? I find Mikey irritatingly odd. Besides being a quitter, he's too glib and too polite, yet willing to follow and continue the legacy of is uncle.
Maybe it's just his "non substance" life and career experience.

You mean like Oliva Chow?

Okay, who let in the troll? It's gonna take ages to get the fur off the sofa.

Just banished the troll back under the bridge. I just love how these Ford Nation idiots like to 'accuse' you of being a lefty or commie when confronted with the facts or opinions. Olivia Chow has made her own political mistakes, but can't be accused of being lazy or without political & life experience. Having said that I have never lived in her voting district and honestly say I never voted for her.

I volunteer at the local food bank. Sometimes we have unannounced 'guests' show up who start lecturing the clients sitting around waiting for their turn to be served. Usually, this has to do with hyping programs at various churches, though politics is occasionally involved. It should go without saying that some of these folks come off as having a few screws loose, which was certainly the case when Kevin Clarke popped by last Friday afternoon and began spouting anti-Ford talking points at anyone willing to listen.

The entire performance only lasted a couple of minutes before Clarke took his leave. The stuff he was saying could have been lifted straight out of this forum, and his audience was sympathetic as far as I could tell...but the guy didn't exactly seem all that credible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back