News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.5K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.8K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm trying to imagine the All Candidates Debate.
KC should have more experience in public speaking than Mikey who probably couldn't get himself elected to Student Council at Scarlet Heights or Bosco.
I think its kinda nice that after all the elections we've been through in the last year and a half, finally there's one most of us have nothing riding on.

Much like Rob, Mikey doesn't need to show up or campaign. I doubt he will make the effort that other candidates put forward.

He will be too busy to debate, filling in for Rob already and taking those all-important constituent calls...

There's no way Mikey would be stupid enough to show up for a debate. And if he did, and bombed, it wouldn't matter.

There's no way Mikey would be stupid enough to show up for a debate. And if he did, and bombed, it wouldn't matter.

I think we might be surprised by how stupid Mikey can be. He's a Ford without life experience. I don't blame the literal kid though. He doesn't know better. However, his demon handlers definitely should. They are a disgusting clan.

I'm not sold on him until I see how well he can yell at a pothole.
He could go on a tour of memorial potholes, those who Robbie personally filled in the past. They can have a paid crowd of mourners and selected readings from Robbie's pressers. On the last pothole they can have Mikey read "An Ode To A Pothole" (an original poem attributed to Dougie and Stephanie) while a lone piper plays.

If Mike's simian eyes are a mirror to the soul , then his photo suggests something of this young man, and his supporters.

Just banished the troll back under the bridge. I just love how these Ford Nation idiots like to 'accuse' you of being a lefty or commie when confronted with the facts or opinions. Olivia Chow has made her own political mistakes, but can't be accused of being lazy or without political & life experience. Having said that I have never lived in her voting district and honestly say I never voted for her.

In no way am I now nor have ever been a member of Ford Nation. All my previous comments regarding Rob Ford related to respect for someone who died. I would have taken the same stance if ridiculously vulgar comments were made in reference to the death of someone regardless of my feelings for that person (including Ms. Chow).

In no way am I now nor have ever been a member of Ford Nation. All my previous comments regarding Rob Ford related to respect for someone who died. I would have taken the same stance if ridiculously vulgar comments were made in reference to the death of someone regardless of my feelings for that person (including Ms. Chow).

Right. Not a member of Ford Nation but definitely a member of ABC -- anyone but Chow. You do realize that just posting "That sounds Like Chow." or "You must be thinking of Layton" is also trolling?

Got it. You don't like Chow. Why you find a need to use Ford as an excuse to talk about Layton/Chow repeatedly is just weirdness. She lost. Enjoy.

Right. Not a member of Ford Nation but definitely a member of ABC -- anyone but Chow. You do realize that just posting "That sounds Like Chow." or "You must be thinking of Layton" is also trolling?

Got it. You don't like Chow. Why you find a need to use Ford as an excuse to talk about Layton/Chow repeatedly is just weirdness. She lost. Enjoy.

Don't forget droyces' even creepier "anyone but Wynne" part...

http://urbantoronto.ca/forum/threads/rob-fords-toronto.14268/page-7326#post-1095531

Even being as cynical as I am it is difficult for me to see people on here almost relishing Rob Fords imminent demise. I'm not sure I would feel that way towards anyone in this situation (although should Kathleen Wynne come to be in this situation that theory will be tested).

http://urbantoronto.ca/forum/threads/rob-fords-toronto.14268/page-7334#post-1096200

I will be happy, especially for my son, once Kathleen Wynne leaves office and if that takes her leaving this realm so be it.

I think we might be surprised by how stupid Mikey can be. He's a Ford without life experience. I don't blame the literal kid though. He doesn't know better. However, his demon handlers definitely should. They are a disgusting clan.
The Fords don't change their spots. I'm wondering how long this city's going to respond to their antics with fear that the Fords are going to grab power again and run us thru another 4 years of spin cycle. There's only Doug left that has that fire in the belly for world domination, fed by the likes of Donald Trump's success. How long are we going to provide a sheltered workshop at City Council for their launch pad?

I don't care if Mikey takes Ward 2. He'll probably be just fine handing out $20s in the "projects". If Uncle Doug is going to use him as a Human Shield then I think the adults in the room should just give FoFam their privacy while they eat their offspring.

The Fords don't change their spots. I'm wondering how long this city's going to respond to their antics with fear that the Fords are going to grab power again and run us thru another 4 years of spin cycle. There's only Doug left that has that fire in the belly for world domination, fed by the likes of Donald Trump's success. How long are we going to provide a sheltered workshop at City Council for their launch pad?

I don't care if Mikey takes Ward 2. He'll probably be just fine handing out $20s in the "projects". If Uncle Doug is going to use him as a Human Shield then I think the adults in the room should just give FoFam their privacy while they eat their offspring.

I have a feeling that Doug has bigger plans for Mikey. Doug is testing the waters with him, maybe they'll even try to have him run for mayor in 2 years. Nothing would surprise me with this bunch.

I have a feeling that Doug has bigger plans for Mikey. Doug is testing the waters with him, maybe they'll even try to have him run for mayor in 2 years. Nothing would surprise me with this bunch.

Doug might be doing that, but Mikey might not have the enthusiasm to be mayor after a few years on council ... or he might not be the kind of mayor the FoFam want running things.

Its interesting to me that FoFam hasn't used Deco to 'develop' the next generation for politics, or is it that none of them want to work under Doug? Based on the CTV clip of Doug @ work promoting Mikey's next big step in his Ford legacy career, I'm sure Mikey could have done a better job of taping up boxes of business cards than Doug, and showing how hard working he is.

I don't expect Mikey to survive 2 years on council tho, except for the reptiles that are salivating to take him under their leadership, the kinder-hearted councilors will probably be more empathetic to Mike than anything he's seen at home. I also wonder what appointments Tory will give him given his skill set.

I guess the Fam figured they'd have to nip Mike's adolescent rebellion stage in the bud and drag him back into their fold. Hell, they used Rob's funeral as a week long shit show to promote Doug and their brand. What a bunch of vultures.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back