News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.5K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.8K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
If MacIntyre wins a cash reward, it'll come out of the Ford's family business petty cash box. Just where Rob's city hall office supplies funding came from.
Well wouldn't want Payman/Payman's family getting dinged as part of this. Friends with his brother. Great guy!

I was thinking that. I move to London in a week. New drama to follow! Oakley was comparing this to Ford smoking crack on his show. Like this is worse because Ford smoked crack with gangsters on his own free time. WTF?
If the two politicians involved were compromised in their job, then it's a problem. If their relationship had no impact on their jobs, then ... whatever (apart from the fact that two families are involved, but that's personal)

Ford's crack smoking definitely impacted his ability to do his job -- as did many of his other habits and actions.

So a mayoral affair? Pfft. Crack-smoking, binge-drinking, criminal-associating, incompetent, racist, homophobic, embarrassing excuse for a human being mayor? No thanks.

Yes, I wonder how Renata is doing. :)

4649 FB friends so far (one wonders how many are that recent plague of FB-friend bots).

And with the husband/father death shock behind her, her feed's settled into a mostly boringly benign flotsam of recipes and cute animals and shared whatever (including Luminato at the Hearn!)

I had to return something to the Rexdale Walmart the other day and I swear I saw Elena Basso scurrying along Islington. At first I thought she was a teenage boy. She had a big hoodie pulled over to hide her sickly looking face. Giant backpack that was pretty much bigger than her tiny body. Who knows what she was carrying in there? lol She really looks ill. It's surprising she's lived as long as she has.

I passed through Ward 2 and saw election signs on a fence. That was the only place I saw them though. I also saw Steak Queen.

I passed through Ward 2 and saw election signs on a fence. That was the only place I saw them though. I also saw Steak Queen.

Mikey or otherwise?

Kevin Clarke's "signage" would probably be more along the lines of sidewalk chalk or what have you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back