News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.6K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.8K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
The title sounds like brothers trials and tribulations in the aryan nation.

Joe Warmington finally blocked me! He thought the Cubs victory parade was a Trump rally and apparently calling him out on it was crossing the line.

EDIT:

He apparently went on a blocking spree when people called him out for it.

Last edited:
Joe Warmington finally blocked me! He thought the Cubs victory parade was a Trump rally and apparently calling him out on it was crossing the line.

EDIT:

He apparently went on a blocking spree when people called him out for it.
Losers stick together apparently, I wonder when Worms is moving to the states?

He honestly thought that was a Trump rally? He didn't know about the Cubs? He does work in the news industry, right?

He does work in the news industry, right?

"work"

air-quotes.jpg

Attachments

• air-quotes.jpg
    air-quotes.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 401
Another weird-assed similarity between the Fords' usual gutter tactics and the campaign of one Donald J. Trump, billionaire (alleged) and oaf: Chump's people are claiming there was an actual assassination attempt against their man, which appears to be nothing but utter bullshit, much in the way Slob once claimed a protestor physically hit him with a water bottle. Which also, y'know, didn't happen.

Trump hasn't staged any fake bomb threats as of yet, but there's still a couple of days to go.

Another weird-assed similarity between the Fords' usual gutter tactics and the campaign of one Donald J. Trump, billionaire (alleged) and oaf: Chump's people are claiming there was an actual assassination attempt against their man, which appears to be nothing but utter bullshit, much in the way Slob once claimed a protestor physically hit him with a water bottle. Which also, y'know, didn't happen.

Trump hasn't staged any fake bomb threats as of yet, but there's still a couple of days to go.

The first thing I thought of was how the Fords would always create a diversion whenever a big story was to come out. I still think the bomb threat came from them.

The first thing I thought of was how the Fords would always create a diversion whenever a big story was to come out. I still think the bomb threat came from them.

Well yeah... the bomb threat was a total hoax a diversion or just plain attention whoring from the Ford camping team to drum up sympathy votes. Their lying schemes and efforts were so obvious, no one took them serious.

He honestly thought that was a Trump rally? He didn't know about the Cubs? He does work in the news industry, right?
Yep, it seems he thought he was at the wrong media party. :D

He did the whole fake assassination thing in NAVA-A-A-ADA.

Well, this practically seals the coffin on Trumps career, being endorsed by a Ford. I personally think Americans will elect who they deserve and either the Republican or Democrat will screw up the country (and probably us, because trade.) for some years to come.

Worms must really be lonely, and needs money for some companionship after his blow-up doll sprung a leak. We should start a Kickstarter page or something. :)

'A very good candidate for president': Trump had Rob Ford's support

Rob Ford predicts Donald Trump is going to win Tuesday’s election!

Predicted, actually.

It was neat to re-read the late former mayor’s thoughts in June 2015 on Donald Trump entering the Republican presidential race. Rob, who died of cancer March 22 of this year, told me he thought Trump would gain the groundswell of support he enjoyed.
http://www.torontosun.com/2016/11/04/a-very-good-candidate-for-president-trump-had-rob-fords-support

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back