News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.6K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.8K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wtf is Doug doing there? And the ward 2 councillor.
Boys night out, Doug showing Mikey the ropes. Cause no one has done more for Black History than Saint Rob. Actually it was Doug Sr. who started it (alt Fact saw it on CP24)

hahahaha. Worms is still at it.

Via: https://twitter.com/jpags/status/826794732563136512

Joe WarmingtonVerified account‏@joe_warmington
@SueAnnLevy @realDonaldTrump @ddale8 robs wife Renata showed me where near yard he was. BiZarre. He won't get away with that with president

Jennifer PagliaroVerified account‏@jpags
Jennifer Pagliaro Retweeted Joe Warmington
A person who is actually being paid by a real newspaper repeats lie police debunked immediately for which Ford himself apologized #fakenews

I once met Daniel Dale at Ford Fest (!!). He approached me to ask where I got my t-shirt, but I had to inform him that unfortunately they were all gone by that point. I should have literally given him the shirt off my back.

I've been following Daniel in Washington and he's done a fantastic job with Trump. He's probably received a few job offers as a result of his work. Then we have Joe Worms.:rolleyes:
Honestly, I can't believe the stupidity of Worms of pulling a Fox in public where is could be spread and him held for liable. But yeah.... wise thoughts and decisions were never his forte.

I've been following Daniel in Washington and he's done a fantastic job with Trump. He's probably received a few job offers as a result of his work. Then we have Joe Worms.:rolleyes:
I just saw one of Daniel's tweets (the transcript of Trump's Black History Month babbling speech) get re-tweeted by Chelsea Clinton. That'll send Joe off on a rant. Hope he tweets it.

Based on the 2016 census, Ford's Ward Two had seen a decrease in population.

25111-87397.jpg

Based on the 2016 census, Ford's Ward Two had seen a decrease in population.

That might be a good sign. Many neighbourhoods in Toronto lost population as they gentrified (kids moved out, parents kept the house), or that basement apartment was taken out, or the grandparents were moved into a home because it was now affordable.

Decreasing population coupled with increasing income would be a good sign.
Increasing population couple with static housing stock is probably a bad sign. Implies family homes and increasing use of roommates.

In short, the provided information doesn't really tell us much but the ring pattern wrapping to Scarborough implies the "kids moving out, parents keeping the house" theory might be close to the mark.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back