News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.5K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.8K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
First Bosco now Scarlett Heights is apparently under threat of being closed. There's talk of merging it with Kipling some how. Got a message from alumni hoping to save it!

Oh God:

https://www.thestar.com/news/city_h...i-ford-urge-toronto-to-blast-tory-budget.html

some choice excerpts:

'John Tory’s past and possibly future mayoral challenger Doug Ford is jumping into the 2017 budget debate with anti-Tory robocalls and an appearance at a Monday anti-tax meeting.

Mammoliti is hosting a forum Monday at 7 p.m. at Julius Banquet Centre on Finch Ave. W. billed as a public consultation on the proposed budget for “people who actually work for a living,” and were unable to go to city hall to make a formal deputation to the budget committee.

“The campaign is driven by me to stop the ludicrous spending that has to be happening at city hall and the real cash grabs we are trying to stop,” Mammoliti said in an interview Friday, adding he expects 500 to 1,000 people to attend and give feedback after hearing a city staff presentation on the proposed spending plan.

Ford said in an interview, “Someone has to hold Tory accountable. The media along with council, with the exception of Giorgio, have let Tory get away with wasting hundreds of millions of dollars along with recklessly taxing everything he can get his hands on.”

The former Ward 2 councillor said he has not yet decided if he will run for mayor or PC MPP in 2018.'

Don Peat's response to these comments (included in article) involved the use "alternative facts".

Oh God:

https://www.thestar.com/news/city_h...i-ford-urge-toronto-to-blast-tory-budget.html

some choice excerpts:

'John Tory’s past and possibly future mayoral challenger Doug Ford is jumping into the 2017 budget debate with anti-Tory robocalls and an appearance at a Monday anti-tax meeting.

Mammoliti is hosting a forum Monday at 7 p.m. at Julius Banquet Centre on Finch Ave. W. billed as a public consultation on the proposed budget for “people who actually work for a living,” and were unable to go to city hall to make a formal deputation to the budget committee.

“The campaign is driven by me to stop the ludicrous spending that has to be happening at city hall and the real cash grabs we are trying to stop,” Mammoliti said in an interview Friday, adding he expects 500 to 1,000 people to attend and give feedback after hearing a city staff presentation on the proposed spending plan.

Ford said in an interview, “Someone has to hold Tory accountable. The media along with council, with the exception of Giorgio, have let Tory get away with wasting hundreds of millions of dollars along with recklessly taxing everything he can get his hands on.”

The former Ward 2 councillor said he has not yet decided if he will run for mayor or PC MPP in 2018.'

Don Peat's response to these comments (included in article) involved the use "alternative facts".

Doug Ford must be getting suggestions from his friend, Donald Trump.

BTW. I got one of those robocalls from Doug Ford. I hanged up when I heard his name.

Last edited:
Mammoliti invited Tory to the forum but was told the mayor has a prior engagement.

Myself, I have to cut my toe-nails Monday night. It's on my calendar (or colander if I don't aim right).

Last edited:
Oh God:

some choice excerpts:

Ugh. I have the urge to go to that meeting with a super-soaker water gun full of urine.

Just another stab at relevancy.

Even at the height of Rob's downfall no one in his administration wanted Doug involved aside from helping to track down his brother when he'd go on binges. Now he thinks he should be mayor? Dougie, pleeeeease.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back