News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.9K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.1K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sue Ann Levy is on CP 24 claiming that all the Rob Ford staffers who left were bullied into it by the Toronto Star.

Sue Ann Levy is on CP 24 claiming that all the Rob Ford staffers who left were bullied into it by the Toronto Star.

Sue Ann Levy is certifiably insane. It would be amusing to see her run for city council on a platform of Rob Ford was done in by a left-wing conspiracy and how Josh Matlow is a "bad Jew" for not doing enough to stop QuAIA.

Seeing as there has been no police press conference, and this latest report from the Star that Smith's murder was not related to the video, I am getting the sinking feeling that the Teflon Mayor may live to see another day...

I think that this time it's different. You have media from all over the world interested in this. The words "Rob Ford" get a ton of clicks so the media is pouring resources into digging up dirt on this man to make "new news"... and oh boy does he ever have a lot of dirt.

Seeing as there has been no police press conference, and this latest report from the Star that Smith's murder was not related to the video, I am getting the sinking feeling that the Teflon Mayor may live to see another day...

If nothing happens today I'm going to start to get that sinking feeling too. All the mention of the police yesterday really got my hopes up.

If his staff could be "bullied" by journalists, then you know what, they aren't made of strong enough stuff - no one in the Miller office quit because of SAL/Sun. Let's not forget for the moment Towhey was fired in the first place.

AoD

mauditanglais ‏@larouxb 1m
Source verbatim: "All [Toronto Star] urban affairs and investigative reporters have been called to office" #topoli #cdnpoli

Again, who knows? No one from the Star has contradicted any of this yet, I don't think.

Then why did the do just that in their document, which lists the province-wide tax as being a possibility if the regional one wasn't possible?
Their report was to their bosses - the Provincial government - and any taxes would be imposed by the Province. Metrolinx have (some) jurisdiction over (some) transit in the GTHA but have no ability to levy taxes, unless the Province gives the right to do so to them.

mauditanglais ‏@larouxb 3m
Source verbatim: "Editors are in a mtg and when thru come out, they're going into lock down" #topoli #cdnpoli

Can anyone contradict this?

^ Yes. I just saw Daniel Dale at City Hall. I didn't speak with him, but he's here. Haven't seen Doolittle though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back