News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.7K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.9K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
There have to be literally dozens of witnesses out there to Ford's indiscretions with intoxicants. I would hope that the papers are actively looking for them, interviewing them, and persuading them to go on the record for a future blockbuster story.

But that will take time.

Except for the Toronto Sun, of course. For the Sun, Rob cannot do any wrong, so don't bother looking.

Except for the Toronto Sun, of course. For the Sun, Rob cannot do any wrong, so don't bother looking.

Keep in mind that it was the Sun that broke the leak that Towhey had told Ford to "go to rehab". The other news outlets (like the CBC) reported that Towhey had told Ford to "deal with his personal problems". Don Peat has been right there in the thick of things.

there are many more shoes still to drop

It feels like we've been waiting for those other shoes for a while now. We've heard more than a few times that X will be publishing Y or other such rumours and nothing else has materialized.

Tip: That loon from yesterday was arrested at YYZ.

Hi there - first post and I've been lurking for a couple of weeks now. I just find it interesting that we are so quick to denounce one 'source' in @lerouxb that is being 'debunked' by another 'source' in MetroMan. I know MetroMan has had a lot of things go exactly as stated but there seems to be just as many things that didn't come out (last Friday's police announcement being the latest). @lerouxb has been around in the sourcing/leaking discussions on the Robocall investigation since Spring '12. He talks a big game but from what I've seen he hasn't actually made many claims that haven't come true. He does like to posture and say 'I will deliver this at this time' but from what I can tell he's not complete bull-cookies....

Just my two cents - which will most likely be discredited by the fact that I have no posts....

Anyways, just thought this was ironic/funny/interesting.

for what it's worth, the unfuckwithable.ca guy said he has the screenshots in a queue to upload while he's away, should something happen to him whilst in canada.

now should they not be uploaded, i'm sure the technology will be blamed (not to mention the fact that he's been detained). but it'll be interesting to see what happens...

for what it's worth, the unfuckwithable.ca guy said he has the screenshots in a queue to upload while he's away, should something happen to him whilst in canada.

now should they not be uploaded, i'm sure the technology will be blamed (not to mention the fact that he's been detained). but it'll be interesting to see what happens...

This guy is insane, but I'll give him a chance. If something is uploaded, it will probably be a bad Photoshop ;)

Hi there - first post and I've been lurking for a couple of weeks now. I just find it interesting that we are so quick to denounce one 'source' in @lerouxb that is being 'debunked' by another 'source' in MetroMan. I know MetroMan has had a lot of things go exactly as stated but there seems to be just as many things that didn't come out (last Friday's police announcement being the latest). @lerouxb has been around in the sourcing/leaking discussions on the Robocall investigation since Spring '12. He talks a big game but from what I've seen he hasn't actually made many claims that haven't come true. He does like to posture and say 'I will deliver this at this time' but from what I can tell he's not complete bull-cookies....

Just my two cents - which will most likely be discredited by the fact that I have no posts....

Anyways, just thought this was ironic/funny/interesting.

Thanks, someone needed to say this. While i do believe what Metro man has been saying and he has been invaluable to this forum I'm inclined to believe some of the stuff lerouxb has been saying. Some of the stuff i'm inclined to take with a grain of salt as he seems to have a vendetta against the star of late, but the broader sense of his claims seems to have some validity to them. I'm very curious nonetheless as to who he is, making all these claims of diplomatic immunity and such. If he does indeed have all the power he claims to, i'm wondering though why he is so openly posting all of this information, seems rather irresponsible but nonetheless his track record from prior to this scandal is very intriguing.

Tip: That loon from yesterday was arrested at YYZ.

Surprised and a little scared he even made it to Toronto. Would have thought Homeland Security and Customs would have put him on the no fly list and flagged him if he tried to cross the border.

I wonder if the tip I sent in to Crime Stoppers is what did it in for him? Disturbing thought that the tip is what prevented the next mass shooting - and not the fact that he posted his manifesto, gun w/ID, and travel initary on the open internet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back