News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.6K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.8K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
You won't catch a Ford reading, that's for sure.

Except when Rob is driving:

image.jpeg

I finally watched that Ford Nation show they did for Sun News. I never heard his claim that he takes homeless kids off the streets and lets them sleep on his couch. Does anyone believe he actually has done that? Hard to picture that one.

Most boasts out of a Ford's mouth is probably 98% bullshit, and the other 2% is from a "certain perspective".

It still make me laugh that even Sun News only let that run for a single episode.

Advertising dollar; however, according to SNN, the production costs (raw footage and edits) was to expensive. I think it was just the Fords unable to stay on script and not worth the inevitable fines and lawsuits.

That's because he's the brains and Rob's the athlete. Besides, who reads books? You won't catch a Ford reading, that's for sure.

Neither do either of them understand that if you do not participate, to vet/refute/clarify facts, the material presented is taken as de facto no matter validity.

I finally watched that Ford Nation show they did for Sun News. I never heard his claim that he takes homeless kids off the streets and lets them sleep on his couch. Does anyone believe he actually has done that? Hard to picture that one.
Mayor of Toronto Rob Ford describes helping youth, age 14-15, and offering them a couch at his house to sleep on for the night numerous times when they're found sleeping in city parks
www.youtube.com/watch?v=0f_lB-YIMJY

The people of Toronto must ask is it right for a middle aged man to be finding youth in vulnerable positions and taking them to his home to spend the night? He clearly says he doesn’t take them to a shelter or alert any children services, instead he brings them to his house and tells them to sleep on the couch and he’ll deal with it in the morning. Is this normal behaviour? Toronto Mayor Ford suggests that for him it’s routine, he’s done it numerous times with hundreds of youth.
https://reasoningconspiracy.wordpress.com/2013/12/10/toronto-pedophile-rob-ford-or-daniel-dale/

Advertising dollar; however, according to SNN, the production costs (raw footage and edits) was to expensive. I think it was just the Fords unable to stay on script and not worth the inevitable fines and lawsuits.

Can you imagine what kind of a shitshow it must have been in the studio? When I heard that they gave up after one episode, the first thing I thought of was what type of tire fire must have burned in that place and likely in post-production as well for them to just say screw it, not worth it, can't be done, let's never try this or speak of it ever again.

Strategic Voting in Toronto 2014
September 29, 2015

Strategic (or tactical) voting, often a hot topic among voters and pundits during close election campaigns, is also a fertile topic in political science literature. The three candidate race in the 2014 Toronto Mayoral contest was seemingly an ideal context for strategic voting to occur. The candidate polling in second place (Doug Ford), was highly polarizing, and there was much discussion in the media about how Chow supporters might abandon her in favour of Tory, in order to prevent a Ford victory. Perhaps surprisingly, TES data reveal that rates of strategic voting were relatively low in this election, and strategic voting certainly did not have a decisive impact upon the election outcome. We suggest that the low rate of strategic voting is largely due to the fact that Chow supporters had unrealistic expectations about her chances of victory.
http://www.torontoelectionstudy.com/blog/29/9/2015/strategic-voting-in-toronto-2014

Although Filion interviewed 75 people (in the interests of disclosure, this reporter among them) including Doug Ford, Rob Ford did not participate.
[...]
While Filion said he made an effort to avoid sensationalism for its own sake, the book will have some juice.

“Well, there will be stories that will shock people for sure. But I didn’t put them in the book for shock value. In fact, I left a lot of shock value stuff out because it didn’t fit. Everything that’s in the book is there for a reason – to tell a story. Some of it’s shocking, some of it isn’t. There are certainly a lot of things people haven’t heard before or didn’t know before. Lots and lots of it.”
http://www.insidetoronto.com/news-s...lor-filion-pens-book-on-average-guy-rob-ford/

Muzik owner defends club in shooting's wake
In a letter to council delivered on Tuesday, Muzik owner Zlatko Starkovski said they were “shocked and sickened by the targeted killing of a man” on the club’s patio, and “even more so by the subsequent senseless murder of a young woman gunned down on Toronto streets outside Exhibition Place, despite the close proximity of dozens of police officers.”

“The assassination on our patio was the first time such terrible violence has touched Muzik. There have been shootings at Exhibition Place in the past, sometimes even close to our property. But, never before at Muzik,” he wrote.

Starkovski says Muzik would have no objection if council wants the AGCO to conduct a further review.

“We are proud of what we’ve accomplished and always welcome the opportunity to present the facts.”/QUOTE]
http://www.torontosun.com/2015/09/29/muzik-owner-defends-club-in-shootings-wake

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back