News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.9K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.1K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Evva, just for kicks you should research if any crazy crimes happened in Feb 2012 in Etobicoke/Rexdale! Too bad I forget that Twitter account that publishes all the EMS calls. It's probably something like things went too far with Renata or maybe someone else was trying to extort him with something.
From the timeline in Crazy Town

Jan 17 Council revolts against Rob's budget cuts in a 23 - 21 vote

Feb 7 Ford speaks and votes on motion to overturn the order to repay $3,150 in football donations

Mar 12 Clay Ruby announces he's filing COI suit

Maybe Hotmail Lawyer tells Ford what the worst case scenario could be (getting thrown out of office)?

Mar 17 Rob's St Pat's party @ Bier Markt night

It was a busy couple of weeks for the Mayor aside from the MacIntyre stuff, and that's just the stuff we know about.

Now that's interesting! He's done so many crazy things, what could have him that worried? Very little would surprise me about that guy.
first thing i found myself double checking was jaclyn dawe. i remembered something about february, but it was february 2013 that she went missing.

does anyone know of anyone that had chemo for a possibly benign tumour? or is rob the first?
yes, I've heard of preventative chemo being done; I don't think it's weird considering he had cancer before. The quicker you get to the cells the better, right?

i gotta add... who the hell wouldn't followup on a phone call like that?!? if towhey didn't ask about it, there's something wrong with him. or he's lying about it.
someone who doesn't want to find out what it is because then he might be forced to do something about it. Fits with Towhey's m.o. perfectly, to be honest. Easier to rationalize to yourself that it was "just drunken ravings" and "probably nothing".

I was just wondering... has anyone else ever run across a version of the ITO on Scribd that has some of the redacted parts "unredacted"? Like from what I see it's just D.O.B.s, addresses and phone numbers. I don't have an account so can't download the whole thing... I can only view some pages. It looks like this:

unredctd.PNG

Attachments

• unredctd.PNG
    unredctd.PNG
    374.1 KB · Views: 547
I was just wondering... has anyone else ever run across a version of the ITO on Scribd that has some of the redacted parts "unredacted"? Like from what I see it's just D.O.B.s, addresses and phone numbers. I don't have an account so can't download the whole thing... I can only view some pages. It looks like this:

View attachment 58644
wow... good find! here's a link for others that wanna take a look...

https://www.scribd.com/doc/189420122/BRAZEN-ITO-Unredacted

eta: it's not as unredacted as it first seemed. there's still a lot like this...
CI.JPG

TI's.JPG

PI's.JPG
TI's.JPG
CI.JPG

Attachments

• PI's.JPG
    PI's.JPG
    56.2 KB · Views: 665
  • TI's.JPG
    TI's.JPG
    54.3 KB · Views: 663
  • CI.JPG
    CI.JPG
    40.6 KB · Views: 671
Last edited:
Last edited:
Evva, just for kicks you should research if any crazy crimes happened in Feb 2012 in Etobicoke/Rexdale! Too bad I forget that Twitter account that publishes all the EMS calls. It's probably something like things went too far with Renata or maybe someone else was trying to extort him with something.
i have a feeling that whatever it was, it's not officially recorded.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back