News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.5K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.8K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you hear his conversation? Did others treat him like a celebrity?

Everyone was sneaking a peak at him and then looking at their friend with this little smile. He was just saying sorry or something like that to a guy who was waiting for him to get out of the washroom. He must've been in there for a long time! I think it's quite the chore for him to relieve himself with the pain and the devices connected to him. I wondered what he'd be like if I struck up a conversation and he remembered me. I'd love to do another interview with him. I think I could get some interesting stuff out of him.

He was just saying sorry or something like that to a guy who was waiting for him to get out of the washroom. He must've been in there for a long time! I think it's quite the chore for him to relieve himself with the pain and the devices connected to him. I wondered what he'd be like if I struck up a conversation and he remembered me. I'd love to do another interview with him. I think I could get some interesting stuff out of him.

I don't think I could bring myself to use a toilet immediately after Rob had sat on it.

How did he look, Jimmi? I can only remember the Rob-in-chemo photos/vids from last year after he'd had several rounds and looked mighty banged up.

How did he look, Jimmi? I can only remember the Rob-in-chemo photos/vids from last year after he'd had several rounds and looked mighty banged up.

To be honest, I'll sound like a wuss but I didn't want to look at him too long in case we made eye contact and he recognized me. From a quick glance he sort of looked like he'd gained some weight back. And he was talking in that sick sounding voice.

Mikey lookin slick (and slim)!

CTsXPFrXIAE-tGs.jpg

CTsXPFsWoAA3-GQ.jpg

Mikey is impressing me. He genuinely cares about being a trustee and is a nice person.

Also, I was at Chapters today and Towhey's book was prominently displayed. I also found Fillion's book easily as well.

Last edited:
if a witness disappears, you don't proceed with calling evidence?!?!?
And on Tuesday, Khamis and his co-accused, Ramon Williams, were found not guilty of attempting to murder Daniel Fuller. The Crown elected to call no evidence since Fuller, the Crown’s key witness, has disappeared.
[...]
Shot five times in the head and neck, Fuller did testify at the preliminary hearing — as a hostile witness.
http://www.thestar.com/news/crime/2...four-years-after-suspected-gang-shooting.html

i wonder if ford's crew could use this info to their advantage...

One of the "charities" Robbie donates his salary as city councilor to?
fwiw... frank carnevale (and his son) are involved with the barrie colts... frank carnevale is also romeo di battista sr.'s renamed company's (now sustainco) COO.

also fwiw... i believe romeo di battista jr and his wife split up.

here's a birth notice for their son...
PHELAN b@ca.on.york_county.toronto.globe_and_mail 2007-06-29 published
PHELAN / DI BATTISTA
Jennen and Romeo welcome with love Romeo Paul Di Battista, 8 pounds 3 oz. on Wednesday June 27th at 2: 26 a.m. at Mount Sinai Hospital, Toronto. Delighted grandparents, Rundi PHELAN, Paul PHELAN, Carmella and Romeo DI BATTISTA, and Great-grandparents, Jennie and Don DICK, and Fransesca AGRO. Delighted Aunts; Jamie, Hayley, Brigitte and Marissa, and Uncles Paul and Vince are thrilled as well as cousins, Julia and Davide. Many thanks to Doula Denise and Doctor LYONS.
https://www.ogs.on.ca/ogspi/200/b200ph00.htm

and here's a fairly recent posting (the kid is listed as 7 and he would now be 8) looking for a nanny by a jennen p. that states she's a single mom...
I am a single mother of a 7 year old boy.
http://canadiannanny.ca/need-a-nanny-to-start-as-soon-possible-canadian-job-toronto-on

i wonder if any of the ford related stories have anything to do with why they split.

and a final fwiw... jennen is from the cara operations phelan family... one of the places cara owns is the bier markt.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back