News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.9K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.1K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now, *there's* another of those LibertyPoet types.

If the sign is ever replaced, it'll probably be with something else consistent with the "early 90s Reform Party supporter" mindset...
Maybe he can fight for a "Triple E" executive committee? Or how about a "Triple F" campaign - Ford elected as mayor, councillor and trustee?

Blowing the top off 2015: RoFo + DoFo

milton_monster_born.jpg
anger-2.jpg.size.xxlarge.promo.jpg

I was expecting him to be an American, either visiting Toronto or encountering Rob somewhere in the US. Turns out he's local (so support for Rand Paul is pretty much irrelevant) and that looks like Café on the Square?
I was wondering if that photo is even recent. Why would Rob still be wearing the "Champions" Blue Jays lanyard around his neck in December? And yes, it's been balmy for this time of year, but still -- I don't know about wandering around in a t-shirt.

LibertyPoet tweets too much; I didn't have the patience to scroll through his timeline back to October to see if he posted that picture before and if maybe it was from the time of the Jays' post-season. But people do sometimes repost things on twitter.

Amazing that 34% of people polled still approve of a guy who does literally nothing.

Could be that its the caring/sharing season of peace and goodwill and that we're not the only ones who figure that with Robbie No News is not Good News for him healthwise Maybe they miss the ranting and mayhem and don't feel comfortable having to think about reality without Robbie to give voice to their incoherent anger.

Random story. I heard Renata's blue SUV has been sitting in Lisi's driveway, minus the plates, and she got a new car. I guess they still associate. Maybe they gave it to him to help pay for his lawyers?

Random story. I heard Renata's blue SUV has been sitting in Lisi's driveway, minus the plates, and she got a new car. I guess they still associate. Maybe they gave it to him to help pay for his lawyers?
i wonder what the legalities around that are.

do you happen to know what renata is driving now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back