News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 9K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.2K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
I imagine most people would feel "much better," once they stopped having deadly poison injected into their body; just as I'll feel much better when I can finally stop hitting my head against the wall every time Ford and Warmington get together.

Oh, and there's still that small matter of those tumors.

You mean no one hired him after being an idiot online and in person? I am shocked!

You know, maybe I've said this before, but I wouldn't be surprised if the real reason Graeme got his job is not because of any CV he carried, but because he was losing/fired from his previous job and went "boo hoo hoo" to RoFo. His *only* credential was "loyalty" (and the fact that after the mass resignation of office staff, RoFo needed replacements any which how).

Of course, to people like him, this is how the City Hall gravy train would work if it weren't for Ford To The Rescue

Never mind that that's exactly how it operated *under* Ford. But to a Graeme, it's because "lefttards" wouldn't cooperate. And likewise with any of his own occupational failures: he'd swear that he *is* competent, it's all a set-up by hostile outsiders, etc.

Yeah, it must be painful for Graeme. He can't be serviced by Cachet girls anymore, nor does he have the Fords in power to pay Cachet off so Graeme could be kept off bad date lists. (Okay, I'm getting fanciful there. But fancy can be founded on a certain reality.)

That can't be recent. Someone posted this one a few days ago of him bald at Tory's year end meeting:

CXjzbBdWsAA4bNU.jpg:large

as in rob was likely at lisi's? (when the escalade was there.) if so, so much for robbie having changed who he hangs out with post-rehab.
No I think she means there are new cars in front of Ford's place--Renata's new car. I believe it's beige. Aside from Renata's blue SUV now being parked at Lisi's I also saw him driving up Edenbridge when I was at the Esso back in the fall. Seemed to be coming from Fords.

Whoops, this was posted recently as part of a year in review but it's an older pic.
according to that 'fluff' piece, he called joe from the hockey game. so i guess he didn't shave his head during this last round of chemo?

i wonder if doug saw that people were speculating that rob was on vacation, so he made sure joe wrote about rob 'focusing on medical treatments' etc.

how much do you think joe makes on the side for an 'article' like this? $5,000?

Last edited:
according to that 'fluff' piece, he called joe from the hockey game. so i guess he didn't shave his head during this last round of chemo?

i wonder if doug saw that people were speculating that rob was on vacation, so he made sure joe wrote about rob 'focusing on medical treatments' etc.

how much do you think joe makes on the side for an 'article' like this? $5,000?
Plus a used car

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back