News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.5K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.8K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think they're allowed to eat known carcinogens.
I've never been to a Ford Fester but if they use street meat don't be so sure.

And... the Rob Ford commemorative cancer mouse bobbleheads are out! Only $50, with all proceeds going to the Human Fund.
FU8243lg[1].jpg

Attachments

• FU8243lg[1].jpg
    FU8243lg[1].jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 563
In the UK, there are now 'professional sobbers' who £45 to attend strangers' funerals and pretend to mourn. See link.

I'm guessing the Ford will be saving money for that.

I think I read somewhere that these rats are bred not to have an immune system ...

Its like an industry. I guess the mice could be cloned not to have immune systems.

Years ago I read that that was why beagles were often used in experiments. I used to volunteer with an animal rescue many years ago and heard that some group got some lab dogs that were "extras" and were to be put down when a study was over, but the rescue somehow got them. They were healthy but a little behaviourly weird having been raised and kept in labs, and had to be "socialized" before they were adopted out.

It just occurred to me that rats might be a more appropriate species for hosting RoFo tumours. All this designer genes stuff is fascinating to me, but more than a little scary. I can remember Watson and Crick when they discovered DNA, and later Dolly the cloned sheep!

Sorry to flog the Graeme dead horse, but I'm wondering if the Darren Padilla saga gave anyone the case of the Graemes...

I'm curious about Doug's next move. I wonder how many days before he does something else to keep the attention on the Fords.

The Rebel launched their own get well site for Toronto's first black mayor.

Oh rock my world. I went there. Text includes such gems as: "Ezra is going to drop off a card and some flowers with Rob next week." No doubt, wrapped up in a pink ribbon with little hearts on it.

And, "If you want to support the man, Rob Ford, just flesh and bone; but also if you want to support the idea of Rob Ford — the little guy who stood up for all the little guys — then join us." I'm having trouble imaging an emaciated Rob Ford - it's always amusing to hear Rob described as a little guy in any context. Possibly Ezra is cozying up to Doug.

Proceeds to disinfects computer screen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back