News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.5K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.8K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Although I never liked the guy neither did I dislike him. At times he was humorous to me but mostly I felt sorry or embarrassed for the guy. I guess eventually something will be named after him (after all Jack Layton got the Ferry Terminal named after him and he was never mayor) so I was thinking maybe we could rename Yonge/Dundas Square to Rob Ford Square or something like that. Maybe even rename Nathan Philips Square to Rob Ford Square.
Are you new here?

Although I never liked the guy neither did I dislike him. At times he was humorous to me but mostly I felt sorry or embarrassed for the guy. I guess eventually something will be named after him (after all Jack Layton got the Ferry Terminal named after him and he was never mayor) so I was thinking maybe we could rename Yonge/Dundas Square to Rob Ford Square or something like that. Maybe even rename Nathan Philips Square to Rob Ford Square.
Barbara Hall got a parkette. The Fords should dream of something that significant.

He'll need to get something, of course. Look for a small plot of non-functional (e.g., no schools or community centres) city property somewhere in Etobicoke.

Barbara Hall got a parkette. The Fords should dream of something that significant.

He'll need to get something, of course. Look for a small plot of non-functional (e.g., no schools or community centres) city property somewhere in Etobicoke.

If we ever build a Ferris Wheel.

24 hour medical supervision? This isn't rehab - care might be a more appropriate word.

AoD

Name a SmartTrack stop after him.

Fuck no. I'd sooner take the ancient Egyptian approach and attempt to wipe his name from history.

Fuck no. I'd sooner take the ancient Egyptian approach and attempt to wipe his name from history.

Like this?
FordSarc.png

Attachments

• FordSarc.png
    FordSarc.png
    787.1 KB · Views: 578

Naming something after him wouldn't fly in most communities but, ya, Etobicoke would mostly welcome it I think. I know plenty of people who still love him there.

Maybe something at Scarlett Heights? Like their football field? Though they haven't had a team since the 90s.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back