News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.5K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.8K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Channeling Bette Davis I will say one should only speak good of the dead. Rob Ford is dead. Good.

Truthfully, I wouldn't have wished death on him. I would have much preferred he recover and either face some justice for his misdeeds and hate mongering, or, better still, grow from his near death experience and use his remaining time to make amends and atone for his behaviour.

My thoughts and condolences go out to his children, but not to his family of enablers who did little to help Rob face his demons and perhaps lead him to a better life. And I have nothing but scorn for his parents whose screwed up parenting skills led to a totally fucked-up brood.

Like Videodrome, I also became much more interested in local politics because of the shit storm that buffoon caused our city, so there's that.

I refuse to feel guilty (even though I'm Irish Catholic). Being dead doesn't erase the damage he did to our city on a global scale. He also destroyed his own body his entire adult life.

I had so hoped he'd survive for the Lisi trial. Justice is sweeter than karma.

Like Videodrome, I also became much more interested in local politics because of the shit storm that buffoon caused our city, so there's that.

I refuse to feel guilty (even though I'm Irish Catholic). Being dead doesn't erase the damage he did to our city on a global scale. He also destroyed his own body his entire adult life.

I had so hoped he'd survive for the Lisi trial. Justice is sweeter than karma.

I will sign the book of condolences at City Hall on your behalf

inyyz,

I didn't see you make an attempt to get off your ass and help the man. So hard for Rob to get out of a very deep hole when he had people at his side like Doug making the hole deeper

inyyz,

I didn't see you make an attempt to get off your ass and help the man. So hard for Rob to get out of a very deep hole when he had people at his side like Doug making the hole deeper

Are you serious? Why on earth should inyyz have more responsibility than Rob's family? Rob was surrounded by people who had buckets of money to get him into private rehab, a luxury most addicts don't have. They didn't give a shit until the whole thing fell apart and the helicopter was circling the backyard. Put the blame where it belongs, which certainly isn't John or Jane Q. Public.

Is he crying?

No. Just being pissy. Sort of insulting the CBC generally and snarking the host specifically. You could hear the smirk in his whiney hoser-voice. And, also, cranking up the Doug Ford juggernaut that's about to roll into, over and through Ward 2. Likely to ensure he's early on the bandwagon. IOW, vintage Worms.

Screen Shot 2016-03-22 at 7.02.11 PM.png

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-03-22 at 7.02.11 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2016-03-22 at 7.02.11 PM.png
    26.1 KB · Views: 728
inyyz,

while I can't speak for other forum members, what I did was send messages to both my councilor and to Rob Ford himself asking him to get his butt into rehab. His own family was busy enabling him/hiding the truth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back