News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.8K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
A UT member not being able to comment in the Rob Ford thread in the future? Oh my God! Then they will have nothing else to talk about on this site.

You mean we'd then have to go and troll other threads like you? I mean, if we have nothing better to do by talking about Rob Ford in a thread dedicated to talking about Rob Ford, what about you? You obviously have so little in your life that you have to go to threads dedicated to talking about Rob Ford, where you then talk about the people talking about Rob Ford.

Wow, your life must be really crappy.

You mean we'd then have to go and troll other threads like you? I mean, if we have nothing better to do by talking about Rob Ford in a thread dedicated to talking about Rob Ford, what about you? You obviously have so little in your life that you have to go to threads dedicated to talking about Rob Ford, where you then talk about the people talking about Rob Ford.

Wow, your life must be really crappy.

Shhh...no one was talking to you

Revised poem for Rob Ford's Toronto fan club:
e7a8C2C.jpg

Let's see how many of you get the references/puns--Adma perhaps?

http://www.blogto.com/news_flash/2016/03/whats_open_and_closed_easter_monday_2016_in_toronto/

Screen-shot-2016-03-27-at-1.png

CLOSED
  • Toronto Public Library branches will be closed on Monday
  • Rob Ford's casket will be closed on Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday.
  • . . .

The question remains, however, whether or not the family will open it for the Celebration of Life in Etobicoke. They did want it open downtown, but city staff nixed it; so, I say yes.

If so, I also predict corpse selfies . . . or coffin selfies, at the very least.

Whatever the case, we're in for a weird few days.

Attachments

• Screen-shot-2016-03-27-at-1.png
    Screen-shot-2016-03-27-at-1.png
    175.3 KB · Views: 647
Last edited:
"Not sure they'd walk behind the hearse or horse and buggy :) "

Let's build a subway, a special subway, it's what Rob would have wanted!

P.S. $100 says we'll see a coffin selfie with one of Rob's boys.

Who'll be the pall bearers? Vegas has "Big Mac Sack Attack Victim Bellisimo" at 4-1
Sandro "The paid Gimp" at 5-1
Doug (The tug) Ford's at 6-1
Steve (The Big Heave) Harper at 9-1
Mikey Ford 2-1, Because GRANDMA
The "K" Girls 3.67-1 because they've been missing their weight training with all this death nonsense.
Randy -25-1 Anyone that wears a cowboy hat and boots in Toronto 24/7 is just itchin' to bury some sumbitch.

Worms speaks again... He starts at a funeral precession and turns to politics, sad, sad man.
Doug Ford is the obvious choice to step in and run in a byelection to replace Rob in Etobicoke North (Ward 2).
If Ford won, that would put him in the good position to challenge Mayor John Tory in the next municipal election. He lost to Tory in 2014, after taking over for his brother who stepped out of the mayoral race for health reasons.
http://www.torontosun.com/2016/03/2...k-with-rob-fords-funeral-procession-doug-ford

Super curious about the public turnout for the visitation and funeral. Did he have any supporters left besides the diehards? Will they be taking the day off work (assuming they have jobs)? Are the streets being shut down for this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back