News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.5K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.7K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't get how you guys make up these biographies about people based on nothing. Maybe we should change the thread title to "FoFam Fan Fiction." ;)

To throw in my baseless opinion: based on the attitude and lifestyle Doug's girls portray on social media, I don't think Doug has any control or power over them. They don't look like they're shaking in their boots at the thought of Daddy cutting off the money or anything like that. I think if he pulled them out of their lifestyle to schlep around Etobicoke talking to "folks" about potholes, they would probably end themselves after 2 weeks of such pedestrian drudgery. (well, who wouldn't?)
None of the kids have careers or jobs - they spend all their time on hobbies. Why would any of them give that up to sit in zoning meetings and answer phone calls about broken sinks and loud neighbours?

What?

John Oakley Show ‏@am640oakley 19m19 minutes ago
Doug Ford: "City council may delay Ward 2 councillor decision until late 2016"

Interesting comment. I am so curious how Doug got that information. It seems as an outsider he's well informed regarding what council will decide regarding ward 2 since the subject was not to be debated until May. Is Doug the unofficial ward 2 lobbyist?

Last edited:
End August is the absolute latest vote date using the current meeting schedule. If they book a special council vote at the beginning of July to choose a by election they can go to the polls as late as mid October. Seems doubtful unless they are trying to avoid a summer vote or rag the puck for an appointment.

Or Doug is just talking out his ass and trying to manipulate council.

Last edited:
Interesting hypothesis. Now that I think about it, certainly among the three junior K's she would be the most likely prospect. Let's wait and see what the future holds.

She is the only one who appears to have any interest in further edumacation and a career. With the exception of Diane, who may turn out to be a Klingon, the Ford women are essentially decorative.

End August is the absolute latest vote date using the current meeting schedule. If they book a special council vote at the end of June to choose a by election they can go to the polls as late as end September. Seems doubtful unless they are trying to avoid a summer vote or rag the puck for an appointment.

Or Doug is just talking out his ass and trying to manipulate council.

Given it's Doug, Option 2 for 10 Billion Alex. Sounds like he is trying to whip up outrage and all to put pressure on council to go his path while the death is still fresh. Wait long enough, and his ability to latch onto St. Rob the Ebriate becomes nil.

With the exception of Diane, who may turn out to be a Klingon

I'd say Cardassian, actually.

AoD

Last edited:
Given it's Doug, Option 2 for 10 Billion Alex. Sounds like he is trying to whip up outrage and all to put pressure on council to go his path while the death is still fresh. Wait long enough, and his ability to latch onto St. Rob the Ebriate becomes nil.

I'd say Cardassian, actually.

AoD
Bajoran. With a Fordian Trill.

"Sounds like he is trying to whip up outrage and all to put pressure on council to go his path while the death is still fresh. Wait long enough, and his ability to latch onto St. Rob the Ebriate becomes nil."

I think you're right. Or maybe Doug needs the pay cheque. :eek:
IIRC he stilled owed for his camping, and Karla unlike Rob doesn't shop at Walmart.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back