4.8K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Screen Shot 2016-04-29 at 4.13.13 PM.png

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-04-29 at 4.13.13 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2016-04-29 at 4.13.13 PM.png
    53.1 KB · Views: 713
If, not when, Doug Ford gets back in, he'll get a big surprise that he is no longer a co-mayor and can't walk into the mayor's office at any time. He'll also get a surprise that he must listen to an actual business man (John Tory) with actual experience in big business (Rogers) and not a family business (Deco).

If, not when, Doug Ford gets back in, he'll get a big surprise that he is no longer a co-mayor and can't walk into the mayor's office at any time. He'll also get a surprise that he must listen to an actual business man (John Tory) with actual experience in big business (Rogers) and not a family business (Deco).
Which is exactly why he doesn't want to run. I'm betting on Mikey being convinced that he needs to do this for the family. Plus, where else could he earn over $100,000. just for changing his name? Easy money for Mikey.

I am wondering what Mikey's attendance would be like as a councillor. Would he show passion for the job and be present for every vote?

Maybe if Doug becomes councillor some investigative reporter can finally prove that a Ford is a liar and a crook, maybe uncover something about Deco, without supporters braying that he should be left alone because he's sick.

They'll still bray about the maggots p*ssing on Rob's freshly dug grave.

Though it'd be interesting/amusing to see a FoFam successor-candidate deadlock, maybe to the degree that they'd have to reluctantly recruit Dan Jacobs for the occasion.

And otherwise, I continue to feel that the presumed black sheep of the K's, Kara Ford, is the real line-of-succession sleeper here--even at the funeral, she conducted herself with the proper dignified solemnity, and the fact that she was actually delegated quite close to Renata and the kids suggests that there *has* been a good relationship there (at least with the kids)

Which is exactly why he doesn't want to run. I'm betting on Mikey being convinced that he needs to do this for the family. Plus, where else could he earn over $100,000. just for changing his name? Easy money for Mikey.
Another thing is Randy running DECO, not preferable.

The worst

The coverage Maclean’s gave to Rob Ford (“The meaning of Rob Ford,” National, April 11) literally made me take two Gravols. Ford’s wife was photographed bruised. Ford was a drunk who drove drunk. Ford was a raging misogynist and racist homophobe who thought himself funny. Ford is today referred to as “profoundly human.” I’d say he was an embarrassment who personified the worst of humanity.

Mendelson Joe, Emsdale, Ont.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back