News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.5K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.8K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
And he's even a UK Ford-type politically...

He is an independent town councillor, though he stood as a Ukip candidate in the district council elections last year without success.

Towhey was on Your Morning (CTV's new morning show) the morning talking about Trump and the upcoming debates. While not mentioning names, you had to know he was talking about Ford. He said they have to give Trump a few talking points and get him to stick to them, like Towhey had with 'one candidate he worked with' (gravy train, gravy train, gravy train). That's definitely a difference between Trump and Ford. Trump is like a puppy dog in his ability to focus (Squirrel! Mosquito!), while Ford stuck to his talking points and repeated and repeated and repeated.

It would appear that Nick Kouvalis is managing tory leadership hopeful Kellie Leitch's campaign

I guess s#it likes to stick together

CBC's reporting Cho has a 900 vote lead. I'm waiting for Doogie to announce he'll seek the nomination for the by-election for seat vacated by Hudak on the basis of his win in Scarborough.

. . . and here's Doug right in there like a dirty shirt.

Screen Shot 2016-09-01 at 11.06.08 PM.png

It'll be interesting to see how much of the spotlight he steals from Mikey's debut in Council on October 5.

I honestly don't think he can help himself.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-09-01 at 11.06.08 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2016-09-01 at 11.06.08 PM.png
    513.8 KB · Views: 441
That is exactly why I voted for Cho today. I want him out of City Council. Totally useless as councillor. And local issues impact me daily.

BUT wait.... UP NEXT, Doug running for the vacant TO council seat in Scarboro...

BUT wait.... UP NEXT, Doug running for the vacant TO council seat in Scarboro...

I'm skeptical he'd win if he ran in this neighborhood. To be blunt, ethnicity matters. There's a reason most of the candidates were Tamil. I'm actually surprised Cho won. And I chalk that up to name recognition.

Doug Ford does not have anywhere near the recognition (in this neighbourhood) that Cho did. I expect one of the losers from the by-election to win his Council seat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back