News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.9K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.1K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Colleen Simpson, publicity director for HarperCollins Canada in Toronto, said the book is primarily written by Doug Ford, with the help of a writer and editorial guidance from the publisher. She said Rob Ford was a "significant part" of the process until his death. The book will be published as a hardcover and is a narrative told in each of the brother's voices."

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/doug-ford-announcement-1.3759176

"Colleen Simpson, publicity director for HarperCollins Canada in Toronto, said the book is primarily written by Doug Ford, with the help of a writer and editorial guidance from the publisher. She said Rob Ford was a "significant part" of the process until his death. The book will be published as a hardcover and is a narrative told in each of the brother's voices."

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/doug-ford-announcement-1.3759176
So virtually bullshit with a flair of batshit.

Probably for the better.

Screen shot 2016-09-13 at 6.09.47 PM.png

Attachments

• Screen shot 2016-09-13 at 6.09.47 PM.png
    Screen shot 2016-09-13 at 6.09.47 PM.png
    41.3 KB · Views: 500
I just listened to a bit of Doug's speech and I can't believe how clueless this guy really is. Why would he think bashing Trudeau was a good idea? The PM would win an even larger majority if an election were held tomorrow. He is currently enjoying a honeymoon that most politicians can only dream about. So Doug, I can't imagine insulting the choice of the majority is a great political move. But, WTF do I know? Doug's the brains in the Ford family, how scary is that?

I just realized, November 22nd, the day of the release of the book is the anniversary of the the death of JFK. Coincidence? I don't think so.

Last edited:
What interests me is just how libelous the book's going to be. We all know the Fords wildly lie through their teeth whenever it suits them. The publishers' lawyers notwithstanding, there's no small amount of danger when the book's very appeal is salacious gossip and tabloid-level scandal, and when the "writer" happens to be an inveterate serial liar and sociopath who sees nothing wrong with his typically destructive behavior...that strikes me as an environment rich for law suits, wouldn't y'all say? Especially if Dofo is looking to dish out a little payback to his many enemies here, and is dumb enough to take his usual bull-inna-china-shop approach with claims that might not be exactly true. Heh, heh.

If we're to use the Justin comments as a barometer, the "libelousness" will likely be nothing more than RoDoFo commonplaces, nothing new to see here, move on. If you want a truly libel-esque text, stick with Towhey.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back