News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.4K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.7K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where could I find the sales numbers for the book?

Sounds like a perfect gag gift at a Deco Christmas party = but no it would bump up sales figures, which would definitely be followed by the slogan: "Billions sold"

Nevertheless thanks for the honest review it saves time and effort to get the book from the library.

Last edited:
Sounds like a perfect gag gift at a Deco Christmas party = but no it would bump up sales figures, which would definitely be followed by the slogan: "Billions sold"

Nevertheless thanks for the honest review it saves time and effort to get the book from the library.

I can see the "Secret Santa" gifts at Deco and at The Toronto Sun and Newstalk 1010.

At least we don't have to worry about Doug funding his political career with his book sales:

"To be clear, Ford Nation is a terrible book for many more reasons than Doug Ford being almost continuously full of shit or our disagreements with his politics. For one, Doug Ford is simply not a very good writer—he indulges in cliché all the time, writes at about an eighth-grade level, repeats himself frequently, and will offer any number of asides throughout the text that are mostly meaningless. The result is a tedious and dull slog of a book that seems much longer than it is."

http://torontoist.com/2016/12/ford-nation-isnt-a-good-book-but-its-important/
That's the average reading level and comprehension of D'Nation.

Screen Shot 2016-12-23 at 12.46.45 AM.png

Screen Shot 2016-12-23 at 12.46.33 AM.png

Link: http://bit.ly/2hhLyoE

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-12-23 at 12.46.33 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2016-12-23 at 12.46.33 AM.png
    26.5 KB · Views: 438
  • Screen Shot 2016-12-23 at 12.46.45 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2016-12-23 at 12.46.45 AM.png
    30.1 KB · Views: 440
You have to feel for Ezra, how is a disgraced layer supposed to know that you can't call people names without proof. Can you say L-I-B-E-L, that's a good boy, tats a good boy.

A word that is synonymous with Ezra is deplorable. Ezra loves to place burdens on his followers, and in this case to pay his personal bills, using the guise of elites attempting to take away "freedom of speech". No one is trying to take Ezra's or anyone's freedom of speech away, libelling people is against the law, and Ezra is flagrant of any laws that out him as an asshole.

A good saying for Ezra to learn from is "You are entitled to your own opinions but not your own facts."

In Ezra's, and members of his para-military blog's words, this is gross, and an attack on the people of Canada.

Watch/read if you like:
Stand With Ezra
Ruling against free speech in Canada — but we’re fighting back - YouTube

Last edited:
WKLis:

After a long absence I note that you posted the Ontario vanity license plate ROB FORD - October 2010 helps date this picture...

Do you or anyone know if this plate is still in use? If not did someone preserve this rare keepsake?

Everyone may be interested in RF's Wikipedia page: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rob_Ford

2016 is going down in history in the loss of famous (and infamous) people as being a notable year...
I have heard the sentiment that many wish 2016 to end ASAP...

LI MIKE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back