News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.9K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.1K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is an excellent idea. I will do likewise and suggest others send email demanding that the OPP take charge of this investigation since it is such an obvious conflict of interest to have TPS involved in any investigations involving Rob Ford. If Bill Blair was an ethical person he would have recused his Police Force from investigations involving Ford but as we know Blair is not an honorable person and I suspect relishes the opportunity to exploit Fords personal problems. Don't be surprised if in the near future the TPS Board quietly extends Blair's contract despite the fact it is not set to expire for two more years.

I would suggest however that in addition to sending the email to the Attorney General that you send this email to the Solicitor General, Madeleine Meilleur , and her Deputy Solicitor General, Ian Davidson:

Here are their email addresses

mmeilleur.mpp@liberal.ola.org; madeleine.meilleur@ontario.ca; ian.davidson@ontario.ca

If you send an email to the Solicitor General - in my experience - you will get a formal reply! I have not received replies from the Attorney General.

Thanks! I shall do the same.

I think who the mayor sleeps with is pretty irrelevant.

Also, the house is occupied by an elderly woman. Yes, these guys smoke crack in the basement, but it's hardly a "crackhouse" in the pejorative sense.

Crack addiction is not an all-or-nothing thing. There are people who live in exceptionally nice houses and smoke crack every day.

They usually don't have people from the apartment block across the street coming and going at all hours, though.

I find it hard to joke about a man who is terribly demented but this just has me shaking my head. He got arrested with several of those limitations imposed on him but he added his own paranoid twist. I think he actually believes all of this, that he's a diplomant and was arrested at Pearson Intl because the government is persecuting him -- when in fact he was arrested for issuing threats online coupled with a picture of a gun and then actually showing up in Toronto as if he were going to carry out those threats.

Not sure that he's a 'wanker' (though could be), but he certainly seems mentally unstable/paranoid, etc. Though... He did say last week that the Star would be breaking a major story today - and they did. Perhaps there are a few grains of truth within all his rantings? JMO. I feel sorry for him. He does seem to be seeking attention and there must be a reason for it.

The part of that post I believe:

I have been advised that all my communications have been and will be monitored.
I have been advised not have any contact with Canadian citizens for the time being.
I was specifically asked about the Ford video and certain other subjects I’m not ready to disclose.
I am not under any formal trouble, but I am not allowed to enter Canada, ever, and I have no intention to for the rest of my life.

I also find this part to be believable:

I’m shutting down un****withable.ca, immediately.
I’ve deleted my Twitter account, permanently.
Same with most social media.
I’m aware that I will lose some friends this way due to the restrictions placed on me.

The rest of the post seems likely to be in tin-foil-hat territory, though.

I was just thinking about this tonight - who could Gawkers source possibly be for today's article? The number of people that would be partied to some of that information must be exceedingly small! The home residents, and the actual burglars/thugs, who else besides that?

I have a feeling whoever the source is is going to be narrowed down fairly quickly by every one else involved. This could get interesting....

Last edited:
Because many officers removed their name badges, and most officers witnessed an officer doing so. Not one officer reported this. Must be some good, but this proves majority are bad, or are not willing to report those that are bad.

No it doesn't. Perhaps the majority of the police that were at the G20--but what about the rest that were elsewhere in the city at that time?

I definitely believe there is corruption in the police force, but it is impossible to prove that most cops are bad without doing an individual analysis of each one.

Can someone please create a "crime wall" style image with all the faces of the various actors in this story and show their believed connections? That would be really helpful!

I think who the mayor sleeps with is pretty irrelevant.
Normally perhaps. But if the person he is sleeping with, is of such poor character, that they live in a crackhouse, then that starts becoming important.

Or if the the mayor goes around talking up a pro-family platform, then it's also important.

Also, the house is occupied by an elderly woman.
Who never seems to be there. Her kids also live there.

Yes, these guys smoke crack in the basement, but it's hardly a "crackhouse" in the pejorative sense.
Tell it to the media who are using the phrase.

Crack addiction is not an all-or-nothing thing. There are people who live in exceptionally nice houses and smoke crack every day.
That doesn't mean they should hold the highest office in the city.

I was just thinking about this tonight - who could Gawkers source possibly be for today's article? The number of people that would be partied to some of that information must be exceedingly small! The home residents, and the actual burglars/thugs, who else besides that?

I have a feeling whoever the source is is going to be narrowed down fairly quickly by every one else involved. This could get interesting....

Jasmine? Rinse?

Incidentally, one issue is Jasmin(e)'s last name may not be Basso, she may have her father's name.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back