News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.8K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
With regards to the on-again off-again situation and the Santa Claus Parade on Sunday - surely he'll be at the Argonauts game at the same time given how he's their #1 fan

I think that is the regular security guy in that clip. Today he is wearing a dark suit with a blue shirt. In the clip you can see the blue shirt sleeve. His new driver - the bodybuilder - can be seen on the left of this picture:

tsa111213-renataandrob1.jpg

National Post
I really feel sorry for Renata and the kids. She has the thousand yard stare big time.

Two incidents:

The security guard we've seen for a long time was the one shoving the cameraman (seen on the Vine video clip).

The new driver guy was the one who allegedly punched someone in the solar plexus. No video, as yet.

With regards to the on-again off-again situation and the Santa Claus Parade on Sunday - surely he'll be at the Argonauts game at the same time given how he's their #1 fan
I was hoping the tweet from the Argos might send him over the edge. If even the Argos can't get through to him, no one can.

OK full conspiracy speculation here:
The more that this goes on and he doesn't resign, makes me think that /organized crime is calling the shots. Perhaps they are threatening him/his family to stay in office, until they are done with him.
Even people with no self awareness would have resigned by now.

Stop trying to make an organized crime theory happen. It's not going to happen.

Seriously, this is just dumb. He's no use to anyone with any agenda of any kind right now. Nothing he puts forward will ever move forward as a result of his influence. He's useless, and he's just floundering because he's an addict who's in complete denial because he's never faced accountability of any kind before in his life.

I couldn't believe when I read it. Emperor Ford and his brother will host a show on the Sun News Network.

See link.

AIRING MONDAY AT 8PM ET - Rogers 142/567, Bell 506, Shaw Digital 177, Shaw Direct 149, Bell Fibe 518/1518

Every TV station wants Toronto Mayor Rob Ford.
But it's Sun News Network that has landed the hottest man on the airwaves.
If you have loved or even hated the Ford Show so far, stayed tuned because there's more to come.
The Rob and Doug Ford Show is coming to Sun News Network.
You read it right.
The Fords are about to relaunch their on-air platform, this time on the small screen.
The brothers have agreed to terms with Sun News to pick up where they left off with their much-listened-to show The City on Newstalk 1010. That show ended its run last week and a lot of people missed it last Sunday.

OK full conspiracy speculation here:
The more that this goes on and he doesn't resign, makes me think that /organized crime is calling the shots. Perhaps they are threatening him/his family to stay in office, until they are done with him.
Even people with no self awareness would have resigned by now.

No, contrary to what has been said about ALL parties being interviewed by police they have not. That might have referred to the Mayor's side of this shitstorm but the police have not spoken with all the other's involved on the Lisi side of things.

Robbie bringing Renata to work may have even been a tactic to make the media look bad. He knew they would chase her around with cameras, and there was virtually no other reason for her to come out of hiding.

Selfish beyond belief! He wants privacy so he drags his family out on display. He is a C U Next Tuesday!

"Attack integrity as a father"...The ITO lists at least two times that he may have left Lisi in charge of one or more of his children...seriously? seriously?

Stop trying to make an organized crime theory happen. It's not going to happen.

Seriously, this is just dumb. He's no use to anyone with any agenda of any kind right now. Nothing he puts forward will ever move forward as a result of his influence. He's useless, and he's just floundering because he's an addict who's in complete denial because he's never faced accountability of any kind before in his life.

Yeah, this "mob wants Ford to stay in office to grease the wheels for them" theory is making less and less sense by the minute. What mobsters in 2013 would align themselves with this idiotic, loose cannon attention whore? His political power has been in jeopardy for months, and with the more recent events... He's clearly moved into a protracted fall and clearly determined to make as much of a mess as possible on the way down. Organized crime would have calmly cut their losses by now.

This will drastically increase the viewership to the, luckily, still-struggling station. I would hope that no readers here would tune in to Sun News and give them the ratings that they so crassly hope this will achieve. Someone will summarize it, that's all we need. The worst result of this entire fiasco would be the creation of a powerful right wing broadcaster, like Fox News. The right has determined that they don't even need the "mainstream" press, they can just go around it and right to their idiot base. The history of the right in my lifetime (I guess beginning with Rush Limbaugh) is the dominance of radio and television news aimed at the uneducated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back