News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.8K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
The "I'm in the gutter, why aren't you?" mayor making his usual lame excuses for being a public nuisance:

goldsbie 5:48pm via Web
CTV reporter: "You were drinking last night?" Rob Ford: "Natalie, are you serious? Were you drinking last night?"

He's such a piece of shit. Here's what Ford said 4 months ago:
"I've let a lot of people down," he said. Ford also said he will seek re-election next October and will do away with "excessive, stupid, immature behaviour."

"If you don't see a difference in me in five months, then I'll eat my words," he said. "I've had a come-to-Jesus moment if you want to call it that. I've let my dad down, I know he's upstairs watching this."
So, no difference.

I use Firefox, and have the same problem - can't click on any of the top links - unless I disable the AdBlockPlus plugin. Not a huge problem, unless I accidentally get logged out; then it's hard to log back in because there is an ad that mostly covers the login/pw fields.

Finding a more elegant solution is on the list of things I'll get to Real Soon Now(TM).

Okay, AdBlock must be the problem, then.

They provide an unsubscribe link in the emails they send you. (I've accidentally clicked it three times, I like those emails :D)

View attachment 23812

Thanks! I've never opened any of the emails, lol. I keep the site open and minimized in a browser on my phone all day, to check from work. Laptop, when I get home. You guys are my crack. :)

Question, how does Ford travel into the USA having a criminal record? (Arrest in Florida years ago)

He was never convicted of the drug crime, right?

DUI is not a crime of moral turpitude so it does not forbid you access to the US. Many things aren't. Simple assault isn't, like a bar fight. Assault with a deadly weapon is. etc.

That's their formal policy. The enforcement is flexible.

Also someone please link the video when they post it, I don't think I could sit through half an hour of CTV evening news coverage.

Let watching this video be a lesson to smart phone owners everywhere.... Hold the phone sideways/horizontally if you're going to take a picture/video!

Joking aside, does anyone recognize who Ford was with?

Well, at least it looks like he took a cab home. I wonder if he ever thinks about his kids watching these videos when they're older, cause they will. He still hasn't hit bottom, and it's getting painful to watch.

Okay, AdBlock must be the problem, then.

Thanks! I've never opened any of the emails, lol. I keep the site open and minimized in a browser on my phone all day, to check from work. Laptop, when I get home. You guys are my crack. :)

hah, i just spent two minutes hitting the tab key in increasing irritation getting to the login and password fields.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back