61.8 KB · Views: 593
  • BkDmDuDCYAAcGqD.jpg
    BkDmDuDCYAAcGqD.jpg
    71.9 KB · Views: 603
Last edited:
New campaign signs spotted today:
Photos courtesy of Ken Enlow.

Terrific!

My only complaint is they're posted at Trinity Bellwood, not exactly RoFo territory. They're preaching to the converted. These signs need to be all over Etobicoke, North York and Scarborough.

Last edited:
Terrific!

My only complaint is they're posted at Trinity Bellwood, not exactly RoFo territory. They're preaching to the converted. These signs need to be all over Etobicoke, North York and Scarborough.

The lifespan of those signs in Etobicoke would probably be measured in hours, though. Destroyed, mangled, or just gone.

Terrific!

I would have thought that they are Photoshopped starting with a photo of a single blank sign, no?

The posts and shadows around nails are all different, so not simple photoshops. I think that the three signs are standing together, based on similar background. They are excellent!

Put the signs on city buses! If it's allowed to use city property for political ads, that is...

Or hire one of those "moving billboard" cars, or get some people's cars wrapped with the ads, people who drive around Toronto a lot for work.

What do you mean? Just that it will take some time to get through the court system, or that you don't believe an arrest is in the works?

The former, I don't think Rob would plead guilty so he has to be charged, tried and convicted, then sentenced. With the inevitable legal maneuvering and the complication of the trial, good luck having that done in Toronto within a year or more.

Since the investigation is ongoing, I think we all hope an arrest is in the works.

Speaking of which, how about an informal poll? By which date with no Ford arrest do we think he will never be arrested? Mine is the same as my arrest date in the pool: April 20th. Though I'm pretty much convinced now nothing is going to happen and that MM and Jimmi are being fed misleading intelligence.

Speaking of which, how about an informal poll? By which date with no Ford arrest do we think he will never be arrested?

*Never* be arrested? The question becomes, what do you mean, for the stuff he's done or the stuff he hasn't done yet?

I doubt that man can live out the rest of his life without getting arrested for something, especially after he loses the election.

*Never* be arrested? The question becomes, what do you mean, for the stuff he's done or the stuff he hasn't done yet?

I doubt that man can live out the rest of his life without getting arrested for something, especially after he loses the election.

Alright, never be arrested as a result of Brazen 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back