News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.9K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.1K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, he voted against it. The one that carried unanimously was the poppies one that he tabled himself.

As much as I am in favour of recognising the sacrifice of those who suffered in war, a part of me has to wonder: is Ford just trying to grow his own hezza?

He's now saying he made a mistake and wants to revote.

I think a lot of people in Toronto have said that over the past year.

In all seriousness - wtf?!? it's 'Yes' or 'No'… how can that be so hard of a decision to make - and not once, but twice?

Ford voted no for the Mandela street and congratulating athletes motions. Then minutes later he said he voted in error and meant to say yes to both but a vote reopen was denied.

What are you basing this on? I'm watching the meeting. He voted no to Mandela (idiot), but did vote yes to congratulating Olympians. I thought to myself, oh yeah, that figures - sports related.

I don't know which items he's trying to re-vote on, I'm not paying attention to the item numbers he's referring to.

What are you basing this on? I'm watching the meeting. He voted no to Mandela (idiot), but did vote yes to congratulating Olympians. I thought to myself, oh yeah, that figures - sports related.

I don't know which items he's trying to re-vote on, I'm not paying attention to the item numbers he's referring to.

Ahsun, no offence, but you're dead wrong on this.

@ddale8 1m
Council votes 40-1 to get city officials to identify a segment of a "prominent" street to dedicate to Nelson Mandela. Rob Ford against.
:rolleyes:

Rob Ford asks if he can amend his entry to the Mandela book of condolences so that it now reads 'Thank you, you helped the world ^Street sign? GTFO!'

Maybe it's a strategic error, to distract us. Maybe people talking about this voting screw-up is better than them talking about when he'll be arrested... or how much Oxy he's on today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back