News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.9K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.1K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Based on what though? A tweet by a reporter? Are you watching the meeting live like me? Are you in Council chambers?

Sorry, I'm going to trust pretty much the entire press gallery and at least one National Paper on this, thanks.

methinks he just forgot where the yes button was, he presses it so rarely. Thick layer of dust on that thing. Hard to see. Yup, that's it.

Screen Shot 2014-04-02 at 4.08.44 PM.jpg
Screen Shot 2014-04-02 at 4.08.15 PM.jpg

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2014-04-02 at 4.08.44 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2014-04-02 at 4.08.44 PM.jpg
    14.5 KB · Views: 917
  • Screen Shot 2014-04-02 at 4.08.15 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2014-04-02 at 4.08.15 PM.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 902
Maybe he is in an oxy stupor, and can't even see the buttons, much less push the right one.

In all fairness, he shouldn't be allowed to vote. That's the same as signing a surgical release document AFTER you've been sedated. Also, Doug wasn't there and no one told him what to do.

He was asked earlier how he hurt his back and said he wouldn't comment on anything personal. WTF. There has to be more to the story.

Wait, you mean Ford lied about us taxpayers having every right to know what Ford was doing?

“I think you have every right to know. You’re my boss, right?†he said. “You pay my wages and when something’s wrong the taxpayers should be the first to know. My life’s an open book and that’s how I keep it.â€

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/toronto/healthy-as-a-horse-toronto-mayor-doing-everything-doctors-told-me-not-to-do/article4468845/

I really dislike Denzil Minnan-Wong, he always was a Ford stooge, he proves it once again saying they should allow Rub to change his vote.

Not to sound hard-hearted, but: If the dim-witted son of a bitch genuinely made a mistake here, and actually meant to vote in favor of either of the motions, shouldn't he have been paying proper attention to begin with? Why should the vote be re-done just to help Rob Ford save face? Fuck 'im.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back