News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.6K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.8K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Di Giorgio's comments are priceless. Laugh out loud funny. I wonder if he realizes he's not helping Ford's case.

And Wormington's comments, about tasting the "Coca-cola" also, and that was just last night! He's on an epic tear, wants to implode in public, and can't stand to be at home. It's actually worse than selfies at a funeral.

Last edited:
Di Giorgio's comments are priceless. Laugh out loud funny. I wonder if he realizes he's not helping Ford's case.

I know! I had to laugh, though, when he said Ford got into a cab and a bunch of other people got in with him.

The thing (among many things) that pisses me off when he goes out like this in public is he's putting people in danger and also ruining their fun at the sporting event. Then he leaves the ACC, gets mobbed, probably panics a bit and suddenly there is danger to all around him. There is no reason why someone couldn't have driven his Escalade to the ACC and driven him from there instead of having him look for a cab.

Di Giorgio said Ford suggested that he was being prevented from entering the lounge because he voted this week against a Maple Leafs Sports and Entertainment proposal to expand BMO Field with the help of public money.

Paranoid and prone to conspiracy theories. Just like a coke addict.

Has this one been posted yet?

Screen Shot 2014-04-05 at 11.51.51 PM.jpg

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2014-04-05 at 11.51.51 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2014-04-05 at 11.51.51 PM.jpg
    12.8 KB · Views: 699
Let's see what The Sun's story about Ford is like tomorrow. I'm sure Worm will talk about how the crowd was chanting Ford More Years and that Ford returned to his seat voluntarily while only drinking water.

At least one less vote.

Armchair psychology warning: maybe he can't stand the thought of being partially vindicated, even temporarily. He's just that desperate for an end to it. That's why he predictably f's up under pressure. I'm sure something similar has been said before, but this thread is great for sifting and refining.

Last edited:
The guy who called police when a middle aged woman emerged from a CBC truck and walked onto his driveway has no qualms getting into a cab with total strangers?

Possibly holed up at city hall tonight--

goldsbie Apr 06, 12:31am via Twitter for Android
There's a bizarre burnt rubber smell wafting through the City Hall rotunda.

goldsbie Apr 06, 12:14am via Twitter for Android
On the other hand, the lights in Rob Ford's office are on and the blinds are drawn. That may or may not be typical for midnight Saturday.

goldsbie Apr 06, 12:12am via Twitter for Android
If it makes you feel any better (I know it makes me feel better), Rob Ford's Escalade is still in its parking spot at City Hall.

Last edited:
Goldsbie is at City Hall. He says the elevator has gone up and down several times and that the lights in Ford's office are on but blinds are drawn. He can see CP24 from where he is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back